Old pc windows 10 upgrade

Adicti0ns

Hi guys i'v got a fairly old pc that i'v changed a lot over the years to keep up and I was wondering if I should expect any issues installing windows 10. My computer consist of.

Silverstone PS11 case

Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD3 mother board

Gigabyte HD7870 OC graphics card

intel i5 750 Overclocked to 3.5ghz

Avexer 2X4 gb ram

Coolermaster 212 evo

What is the best way to install the upgrade without any activation issues, I don't have my windows 7 key any more. Will i get to keep office? Will all games still work including some older games. I am worried because of the age of some of the components.

should work fine and you wont need your key as long as windows is activated, use the media creation tool from microsoft to make a usb drive and then you can install from that while in windows, you will be able to keep all your files and programs just know some games/programs may not work in win 10

CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.6 ghz  Motherboard: Asus z170-a  Cooling: Corsair h80i GT GPU: EVGA GTX 970  Ram: G.Skill 2x8 gb ddr4 2400  PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 550w  Case: Corsair 200r Storage: 250GB 850 EVO + 2x wd 1 tb drives

It'll work without any problems.

Best way for upgrading is download the ISO from this site

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

And you get to keep the ISO for future use.

If your Windows 7 is Home Premium or Home Basic, You'll have to download Windows 10 Home, If it is a Pro or Ultimate version, You'll have to

download Windows 10 Pro version. And then burn that ISO in a DVD, Use it for upgrade process. You won't need need the Windows key for

Upgrade process.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

Thanks :) may I add that I also kinda want it to clear most items like a fresh install. Still use the same method and keep office? and will it stay activated?

Thanks :) may I add that I also kinda want it to clear most items like a fresh install. Still use the same method and keep office? and will it stay activated?

you can choose to keep programs and or files

CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.6 ghz  Motherboard: Asus z170-a  Cooling: Corsair h80i GT GPU: EVGA GTX 970  Ram: G.Skill 2x8 gb ddr4 2400  PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 550w  Case: Corsair 200r Storage: 250GB 850 EVO + 2x wd 1 tb drives