Use intel HD graphics

themctipers

Ok so my gpu just died and im going to rma it. So right now I only have a PCIE gpu that is an ATI Radeon X1650 PRO PCI-E. How do I get intel  hd graphics working on my i7 3770k (motherboard is in my signature)?

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Just to say, the X1650 is legendary. It was an icon back in the AGP days. Icon.

Primary: Lenovo T61 / Intel Core2Duo T7200 @ 2.2GHz / 3GB DDR2 / NVIDIA Quadro NVS 140M / Fedora 22 <<<< THE WHITE KNIGHT

Secondary: Compaq Presario CQ56 / AMD V130 @ 2.3GHz / 2GB DDR3 / AMD Radeon HD 4250 / Windows 8.1 <<< THE FORGOTTEN HERO

Usually you should just be able to plug the video cable into any of the ports on the motherboard..

If that doesn't work, you many need to plug in the X1650, and go into the BIOS to enable the HD 4000. After it's enabled, plug your video cable into a port on the motherboard.

i7 not perfectly stable at 4.4.. #firstworldproblems

Just connect the chosen video output cable to the motherboard

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4

Bro, you gotta rock that X1650 Pro! :D

Seriously thou, just pull the dedicated GPU out and the iGPU will activate automatically. Enter windows and install drivers.

Just to say, the X1650 is legendary. It was an icon back in the AGP days. Icon.

ikr i have that card because of that (counter strike: source anyone still)

Usually you should just be able to plug the video cable into any of the ports on the motherboard..

If that doesn't work, you many need to plug in the X1650, and go into the BIOS to enable the HD 4000. After it's enabled, plug your video cable into a port on the motherboard.

nope it doesnt work and i cant enable/disable the hd4000

Just connect the chosen video output cable to the motherboard

doesnt work

Bro, you gotta rock that X1650 Pro! :D

Seriously thou, just pull the dedicated GPU out and the iGPU will activate automatically. Enter windows and install drivers.

doesnt, no signal

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gaming-graphics-card-review,3107-7.html

According to them the HD 4000 is better, look in the list for it, the X1650 Pro is 3 line below

Back on topic, look in BIOS

no shit sherlock.. 128mb ram.. cant even crossfire lowest settings 800x600.. xD

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

ikr i have that card because of that (counter strike: source anyone still)

nope it doesnt work and i cant enable/disable the hd4000

doesnt work

doesnt, no signal

no shit sherlock.. 128mb ram.. cant even crossfire lowest settings 800x600.. xD

Anyway, plug the desired video cable in mb, enter BIOS, go to advanced mode, go to System Agent Configuration and enable iGPU Multi-Monitor

This is a signature.

doesnt, no signal

OK. It must have left the iGPU off then. I guess resetting the BIOS and re-entering the settings is the easiest way out.

Anyway, plug the desired video cable in mb, enter BIOS, go to advanced mode, go to System Agent Configuration and enable iGPU Multi-Monitor

No signal still but thanks for trying to help

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.