Having trouble booting windows 10 on my new PC

tunachicken

I have windows 10 downloaded onto a usb from a macintosh. When i try and boot the usb onto my new computer it says "reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media into selected boot device and press a key". The problem here is i don't know how to select the proper boot device and i have tried going into the bios to set it up, but can not find where to boot from the usb. 

Side note; i am running a gigabyte motherboard and EVGA GPU.

-

Is the ISO just on it not created into a bootable USB drive?

Regards Elias N Martinez. | Graphic and motion design are my jobs. 3D modeling is my hobby. I do what I enjoy.  Skype: eliasnmartinez1 (please state that you are coming from LTT)

You should make it as a Bootable drive.

You can make a Windows 7 bootable drive in Mac

Follow steps here

http://michael.anastasiou.me/create-windows-7-8-bootable-usb-drive-mac/

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

Is the ISO just on it not created into a bootable USB drive?

Ya, i guess that is the problem because it isn't identifying it as a bootable device. Heres the problem; i downloaded it off mac and programs like rufus are unable to be install because os x doesn't support windows stuff.

Ya, i guess that is the problem because it isn't identifying it as a bootable device. Heres the problem; i downloaded it off mac and programs like rufus are unable to be install because os x doesn't support windows stuff.

Try the disk utility I hear it works or read this since I don't know it how works.

Regards Elias N Martinez. | Graphic and motion design are my jobs. 3D modeling is my hobby. I do what I enjoy.  Skype: eliasnmartinez1 (please state that you are coming from LTT)

You should make it as a Bootable drive.

You can make a Windows 7 bootable drive in Mac

Follow steps here

http://michael.anastasiou.me/create-windows-7-8-bootable-usb-drive-mac/

Thank you so much, but when i try and press continue to download windows files onto the USB it says " Boot camp only supports windows 7 or later installation on this platform. Please use an iso file for windows 7 or later installation". It says this even though i have a windows 10 iso file chosen. what should i do? Re-download the iso file?

Try the disk utility I hear it works or read this since I don't know it how works.

Thank you so much, but when i try and press continue to download windows files onto the USB it says " Boot camp only supports windows 7 or later installation on this platform. Please use an iso file for windows 7 or later installation". It says this even though i have a windows 10 iso file chosen. what should i do? Re-download the iso file?

No.

Please find a Windows Machine if you can.

Use Rufus to make it bootable. 

Only way I see for you here.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.