I WANT THIS CAUSE ITS AWESOME! That's it...

Yoo Song Won

Gimmick doesn't mean it doesn't work though. I use g430's and I can pinpoint people with my eyes shut.

I do plan on moving to a good open air pair of headphones this year, but trust me, virtual surround works very well.

Yah and use a good headphone or headset and you can pinpoint people with your eyesshut also..=gimmick.

Yah and use a good headphone or headset and you can pinpoint people with your eyesshut also..=gimmick.

What? I don't follow, I merely saying the virtual 7.1 in my headset lets me pinpoint people with ease. So it's not like it doesn't work. Wouldn't say it's a gimmick

It does what it's meant to do.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

What? I don't follow, I merely saying the virtual 7.1 in my headset lets me pinpoint people with ease. So it's not like it doesn't work. Wouldn't say it's a gimmick

It does what it's meant to do.

Im saying stereo works just  the same. 7.1 doesnt magically let you pinpoint ppl. It doesnt do anything in headset...lol

Im saying stereo works just  the same. 7.1 doesnt magically let you pinpoint ppl. It doesnt do anything in headset...lol

it sounds different to stereo. If you had closed stereo headset then you would get better positional audio with a virtual headset.

I'm not saying it sounds better than open air though. But a good set of open air headphones is more expensive than a virtual surround headset.

Let me tell you, I've had my headset on stereo and virtual 7.1 and it makes a huge difference when in 7.1

It's litterally day and night, because my headset is not open air.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

it sounds different to stereo. If you had closed stereo headset then you would get better positional audio with a virtual headset.

I'm not saying it sounds better than open air though. But a good set of open air headphones is more expensive than a virtual surround headset.

Let me tell you, I've had my headset on stereo and virtual 7.1 and it makes a huge difference when in 7.1

It's litterally day and night, because my headset is not open air.

Of course it sounds different.. Has nothing to do with being open or the price... A sound card will do the same shit. At least you get its not better.

Of course it sounds different.. Has nothing to do with being open or the price... A sound card will do the same shit. At least you get its not better.

Yes a sound card that can produce virtual surround will do the same thing as a virtual surround headset.

And trust me, it matters if it's open or closed

I'm looking at getting the ad900x headphones in November.

corsair and now logitech... 

this acutaly looks dank. maybe a upgrade for my g430's :D

Same. I have G430's too!

il_fullxfull.575761045_s0zj.jpg

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Lol

I still like audio quality not features. M40x with mod mic is best for me. IMO

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet.