My computer have been acting up lately

Huqo

So the last couple of weeks i have been having fps drops, but not all the time. Some days i have been running fine and others i have sudden fps drops.

The other day i fired up GPU-Z and went to play some CS:GO Matchmaking, to monitor temps, Suddenly my screen (Picture) freezed (i could still hear and talk to people on skype) for about 3 min, then my screen went black and i was still able to hear and talk on skype. And after a couple of minutes i decided to restart because nothing happening and my screen was black. I turned back on my computer and everything was fine, started GPU-Z, skype and steam and reconnected to the game i was playing, It didn't seem like anything was broke but i felt laggy for the rest of the game. 

Last report before the crash is 2015-08-26 20.33.57

The "GPU Core Clock" and the "GPU Memory Clock" seems over the place.

Thanks in advance.

Try monitoring your CPU & GPU's Temperatures for a bit, and see if any abnormally high temperatures appear while putting it to load.

16GB RAM~3TB HDD~120GB SSD~Intel I7-4770 @3.9GHZ~GTX 650 1GB~Windows 8.1~Dual Monitor~120MB/S Ethernet

So the last couple of weeks i have been having fps drops, but not all the time. Some days i have been running fine and others i have sudden fps drops.

The other day i fired up GPU-Z and went to play some CS:GO Matchmaking, to monitor temps, Suddenly my screen (Picture) freezed (i could still hear and talk to people on skype) for about 3 min, then my screen went black and i was still able to hear and talk on skype. And after a couple of minutes i decided to restart because nothing happening and my screen was black. I turned back on my computer and everything was fine, started GPU-Z, skype and steam and reconnected to the game i was playing, It didn't seem like anything was broke but i felt laggy for the rest of the game. 

Last report before the crash is 2015-08-26 20.33.57

The "GPU Core Clock" and the "GPU Memory Clock" seems over the place.

Thanks in advance.

Start with checking temps while playing and idle!