BEst free camera app for android.

YT2002

I want a camera app for android that can do the following

1: Record in 16:9 720p

2. Give me more features in recording

3. Record to SD card (This is a must)

PC is Intel Core i5 6400, GIgabyte H170 Gaming 3, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4GB 2400Mhz ,Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB, WD Blue 1TB, NZXT S340, ASUS Geforce GTX 960. Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/793XNG. Graphics card choices don't always have to be dictated on performance. If you want the game stream and power consumption of the GTX 970 get that. If you want raw performance of the R9 390 get that. In the end we are all gamers, so what if your buddy gets an extra 5 fps? 

The default one does all of that

The default one does all of that

Not features in recording

PC is Intel Core i5 6400, GIgabyte H170 Gaming 3, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4GB 2400Mhz ,Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB, WD Blue 1TB, NZXT S340, ASUS Geforce GTX 960. Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/793XNG. Graphics card choices don't always have to be dictated on performance. If you want the game stream and power consumption of the GTX 970 get that. If you want raw performance of the R9 390 get that. In the end we are all gamers, so what if your buddy gets an extra 5 fps? 

There's very little, if anything, that a separate camera app can do that the default camera app can't do.

Besides, every default camera app should be able to save on an SD-card (unless your phone lacks a microSD-card slot), and should be able to record in 16:9 aspect ratio (and do it by default). If yours can't, any reasons why you think it can't?

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Cyanogenmod camera app can do that but you won't have all the features unless you are running their rom it has to do with some drivers.

Cyanogenmod camera app can do that but you won't have all the features unless you are running their rom it has to do with some drivers.

I often find that the CM camera app image is just not quite as good as the OEM application with OEM drivers.

--

TBH the best cam app for free is the Google Camera, New cam apps wont add new features as it requires driver support to use them.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)