Cooler Master 945 build

Everendless

After many tech videos, I have finally gone for gold with my build. I got into gaming computers back a few years when 6g of ram, an i7 950, and 1g of video memory was an awesome build. The Sapphire 5870 that I got as soon it came out was a piece of technology that blew my mind at the time. Cooling that i7 950 was a Cooler Master V6, which again, mind blowing seeing overclocking for the first time. Triple channel memory! Wow the feeling of having all this power. After 5 years, a MAJOR upgrade was in store.

First came the gpus. A buddy of mine bought a bunch of MSI R9 290, and ended up wanting me to buy 2. Got them for a great deal, and great condition. Ram was cheap at the time, so I got 3 Corsair Vengence (3 X 8g). My Gigabyte motherboard was still running great, so I waited to upgrade my cpu and motherboard. Then came the watercooling idea. I bought an XSPC Raystorm kit, and got the cpu. Hmmmmm..... R9 290 run hot. Waterblocks for these cards were a tough shop. I really wanted EK blocks, but they dont make full cover for the MSI versions. Purchased the Alphacool NexXxos M02 for the 290s. Obviously I needed a better cpu and motherboard. It became more than a project. Linustechtips, and so many others helped this finally become a reality for me.

The Specs

Cooler Master Stacker 935 + 915R

i5 4690k

MSI 4Gig R9 290s crossfire

16 Gigs Corsair Vengence

Gigabyte Z97-SLI

Corsair TX850, and CX430

XSPC Raystorm cpu waterblock

Alphacool NexXxos M02 GPU waterblocks

Primochill CTR Phase II res

XSPC Acrylic D5 head

XSPC 240mm, 120mm, and 280mm radiators

Corsair SP120s, LED 140s

Swiftech D5 Vario

Primochill UV blue tubing

Bitspower and XSPC Fittings 

Will be adding more to the thread very soon.

Thank you for any comments!

post-193820-0-02323500-1440476546_thumb.

post-193820-0-24277700-1440476748_thumb.