Asus MX239H vs Asus PB238Q

jly7870
Go to solution Solved by Exo,

if u dnt mind can u explain y?

Sexy monitor. AH-IPS. Amazing colours. Amazing viewing angles. Thin bezel. Great for Adobe Ps, Illustrator, video editing and playing games. Did I say it was sexy?  :lol: I love this monitor, in fact .. I went and purchased two.

Hi guys, which monitor is better? MX239H or PB238Q? I don't know much about monitors (i just know the types of panels and resolution). They are both ips, 23", 1080p, and both have speakers, priced similar, except the PB238Q is more adjustable. I will be using the monitor for photoshop, illustrator, video editing, and gaming.

thxs!

MY RIG: i5 3470 | 8GB RAM | GTX 660 2GB | 240GB SSD | 1TB HD

PERIPHERALS: CORSAIR K65 (MX CHERRY RED) | STEELSERIES SENSEI RAW | STEELSERIES SIBERIA V2

ASUS MX239H, absolutely.

PERIPHERALS: CORSAIR K65 (MX CHERRY RED) | STEELSERIES SENSEI RAW | STEELSERIES SIBERIA V2

Sexy monitor. AH-IPS. Amazing colours. Amazing viewing angles. Thin bezel. Great for Adobe Ps, Illustrator, video editing and playing games. Did I say it was sexy?  :lol: I love this monitor, in fact .. I went and purchased two.

thxs man :D

thxs man :D

I loove the MX series i have 3 MX279 it looks awesome on my desk soooooooo cool working with 3 exact same monitors!!!

• CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955, Chassis/Case: InWin Dragon Rider, Motherboard: Asus M4A89GTD Pro, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600MHz, Video Card: Sapphire 7870 XT w/ Boost, Power Supply: Corsair TX750 V2
  • Monitors: 3x Asus MX279H

How is it for gaming, BF3?

Cosmic Council Department of Defense ; Interplanetary Class 3 Relations & Diplomatic Affairs - OFFICE 117

Do note that the MX239H effectively only supports HDMI whereas the PB238Q has support for both DVI and Displayport.

The PB238Q, being from the lower-price segment of their Proart series product line which is geared towards also has a much more complete stand with much more options for tilt, shift and height adjust. It also allows you to quickly flip it into portrait mode, should you like. It does lack certain bells and whistles however from it's very slightly more expensive brother, the PA238Q (also worth taking a look at imho), such as being individually pre-calibrated from the factory to ensure you get more natural-looking colors and a 10-bit LUT for much smoother gradients.

The MX239H is from their Designo series which is more geared towards your average consumer who wants a cool design and a good panel. They do have built-in speakers if you care for that and the design certainly is nicer, although certain things is lacking behind the Proart model, like the stand is far less practical.

------------------------ Liquidfox R3 ------------------------

Fractal Design Meshify 2 Compact – Corsair AX860i – Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero – AMD Ryzen 7 5900X – Nvidia GTX1070 Founders