Gotta love simpletons.

Go to solution Solved by Godlygamer23,

Locked.

Do it. No balls.

You are quite the cocky one

CPU: A8-5600K GPU: MSI RX 480 GAMING X 4GB MOBO: ASUS A55BM-PLUS 

RAM: 2x 4GB Samsung DDR3-1600 1.25V PSU: Corsair CX430 CASE: Enermax Ostrog Windowed STORAGE: PNY CS1111 120GB / Hitachi 1TB 7200RPM OS: Windows 10 Pro & macOS Sierra 10.12.3

You are quite the cocky one

Well, didn't need to be, but seems like I gotta to get anything semi-intelligent from you guys.

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 3.2GHz || GPU:(first release,used) MSI R9 270 OC || Motherboard:MSI Z97-G45 Gaming Motherboard || RAM: 8 GB G.Skill Sniper 1600 || Monitors: Vizio 22 in Ultra slim 1080p TV || Storage: Seagate barracuda 160 GB 7200RPM,(REFURB) 1TB toshiba 7200RPM || PSU: (stripped from 2013 CAD PC)Corsair CX600 build was under $420

BE SURE TO FOLLOW YOUR THREADS! READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN TROUBLESHOOTING!! http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/40334-read-before-asking-for-help/

Do it. No balls.

Your insinuation is both misogynistic and demeaning. Individuals like yourself would be met by my fist in your temple if we were to meet in person.

Glad to see we're separated by the internet and a screen :P

Well, didn't need to be, but seems like I gotta to get anything semi-intelligent from you guys.

In my country, they call you a "twat"

good day to you, I gave you good advice. You did not listen. You chose an alternate path.

Your insinuation is both misogynistic and demeaning. Individuals like yourself would be met by my fist in your temple if we were to meet in person.

Glad to see we're separated my more then :P

Glad you finally were able to use all the vocabulary you were able to remember to make a sarcastic remark into something not even worth describing to the common man, because they would be very...very befuddled to where you were even going with that statement.

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 3.2GHz || GPU:(first release,used) MSI R9 270 OC || Motherboard:MSI Z97-G45 Gaming Motherboard || RAM: 8 GB G.Skill Sniper 1600 || Monitors: Vizio 22 in Ultra slim 1080p TV || Storage: Seagate barracuda 160 GB 7200RPM,(REFURB) 1TB toshiba 7200RPM || PSU: (stripped from 2013 CAD PC)Corsair CX600 build was under $420

BE SURE TO FOLLOW YOUR THREADS! READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN TROUBLESHOOTING!! http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/40334-read-before-asking-for-help/

In my country, they call you a "twat"

good day to you, I gave you good advice. You did not listen. You chose an alternate path.

Your advice was worse then that of Donald trumps decision to run for president.

Your advice was worse then that of Donald trumps decision to run for president.

I'm glad we cam agree on one thing... Donald Trump is a mug!

I'm glad we cam agree on one thing... Donald Trump is a mug!

Very true sir.

post-214574-0-00472100-1440386318.jpg

Locked.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch