what was that program called?

ciprian97pop

i know that there is a program that creates came servers or something similar and let's you play games with your friends and they don't need to be on the same network with you

i know that it supported like tens of games(from ages of empire to need for speed) but i forgot what's it's called

can you please tell me if you know?

thank you

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

Hamachi?

no, i know that that program does about the same thing but it was another one

it started with like Game........

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

GameSpy?

That thing shut down... last year iirc.

nope, it's not that

i know that it had sort of a blue theme

there was a small window and in the top was a drop down list with all the supported games

nope, it's not that

i know that it had sort of a blue theme

there was a small window and in the top was a drop down list with all the supported games

I know what you're talking about but I forgot what it was called.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

I know what you're talking about but I forgot what it was called.

maybe someone else knows

maybe someone else knows

gameranger

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Evolve? I remember they used this for El Dorito Halo 3.

https://www.evolvehq.com/welcome

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

gameranger

gameranger maybe

that's it

thank you guys