What is a good cheap(ish) case?

Firix

I am trying to find good, cheap and good looking case for my first build. I am hesitant to spend more than £45 on a case. I have looked about and almost every case i have found has had something i don't like. For example, the NZXT Source 210 (and elite) dont have dust filters, and those cost £3-5 each on the web, and only the elite edition has USB 3. The BitFenix Neos looks good, but is supposed to be hard to build in... The S340 looks like a nice case, and has good reviews, but its over £50.

I'm lost, any help would be nice...

Thanks

EDIT: Please check on UK stores and dont use a price converter, because everything is more expensive over here :(

maybe the corsair spec-o3 and buy some dust filters later?

what about the silverstone kublai kl05? That seems like the case to get on a budget according to hardwarecanucks

maybe the corsair spec-o3 and buy some dust filters later?

Or the SPEC-01 which is a tad cheaper than the SPEC-03. They look good and well built for the price. 

Or the SPEC-01 which is a tad cheaper than the SPEC-03. They look good and well built for the price. 

Corsair to the rescue!

DAYTONA

PROCESSOR - AMD RYZEN 7 3700X
MOTHERBOARD - ASUS PRIME X370-PRO
RAM - 32GB (4x8GB) CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX DDR4-2400
CPU COOLING - NOCTUA NH-D14
GRAPHICS CARD - EVGA NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0 w/ BACKPLATE
BOOT and PROGRAMS - CORSAIR MP600 1TB
GAMES and FILES - TOSHIBA 2TB
INTERNAL BACKUP - WESTERN DIGITAL GREEN 4TB
POWER SUPPLY - CORSAIR RM850i
CASE - CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D

Or the SPEC-01 which is a tad cheaper than the SPEC-03. They look good and well built for the price.

Unfortunately I really dislike what that design of case, it looks like a "wannabe gamer".

I have designed a PC that is around £700 and I want a case that shows that, bit doesn't make the price £800. Sorry for being annoying, but thanks for the input

Do you want a side panel window?

If not, there is the Fractal Design Core 3300.

http://m.ebuyer.com/646952

(Sorry about the mobile link. I'm on my phone, and apparently the "request desktop site" doesn't work for that website.)

It has dust filters, and front panel USB 3.0. I also think it looks good; nice and clean.

MY BUILD LOG

Instagram: @enz0man

Do you want a side panel window?

If not, there is the Fractal Design Core 3300.

http://m.ebuyer.com/646952

(Sorry about the mobile link. I'm on my phone, and apparently the "request desktop site" doesn't work for that website.)

It has dust filters, and front panel USB 3.0. I also think it looks good; nice and clean.

I really like that case, but with shipping it becomes ≈£50. Any other cases with a similar design?? The simple/minimalist design appeals to me!! Thanks again

EDIT: I found it on Amazon for £40 with free postage. Also saves me money having to buy fans!!

I really like that case, but with shipping it becomes ≈£50. Any other cases with a similar design?? The simple/minimalist design appeals to me!! Thanks again

EDIT: I found it on Amazon for £40 with free postage. Also saves me money having to buy fans!!

Awesome! Glad I could help  :)

MY BUILD LOG

Instagram: @enz0man