Decent Mechanical keyboard?

SammyG145

So a few days ago I made a topic asking for any recommended mechanical keyboards. Got a few replies on it then started looking on ebay. And found this: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=111136896811

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with any keyboard from Keycool, and if so would you recommend me buying one?

Thanks!

The Phoenix | i7 3930K 4.6Ghz | Z79A-GD45 Plus | 2 x GTX 780 SLI | 16GB Corsair XMS3 1600Mhz | Two 240GB Samsung 840s | 1.5TB Western Digital Caviar Green HDD | Silverstone TJ07 | Full Custom Water Cooling Loop

Streaming PC/LAN Rig | i7 920 3Ghz | Biostar X58 T-Power | GTX 460 1024Mb | 8GB XMS3 1333Mhz | 120GB Corsair SSD | Avermedia Live gamer HD C985 

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with any keyboard from Keycool, and if so would you recommend me buying one?

I have a Ducky DK9087. It was worth every penny if you ask me. Ducky and Filco are probably two of the best out there right now. I haven't heard much as to whether Keycool boards are good or not but since it uses cherry switches I guess it can't be that bad.

i5 4670k | Sapphire 7950 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 1TB | G.Skill Ripjaw X Series 8GB

PB238Q | Steelseries Sensei | Ducky DK9087 | Qck Heavy

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/44902-from-imac-to-my-own-creation/

FIY you are not allowed to link to ebay.

And there is something shady about the keyboard

I have a Ducky DK9087. It was worth every penny if you ask me. Ducky and Filco are probably two of the best out there right now. I haven't heard much as to whether Keycool boards are good or not but since it uses cherry switches I guess it can't be that bad.

Filco has awesome quality but you are paying too much.

30 day refund... not much to lose...

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D

Coolermaster makes decent mechanical keyboards that are fairly cheap.  You should have a look at them. 

Coolermaster makes decent mechanical keyboards that are fairly cheap.  You should have a look at them. 

I have the full size Quickfire & Full size Trigger, hardly use the Numpad on either and having a tenkeyless would make more room on my desk. I'll take a look on Coolermasters website

The Phoenix | i7 3930K 4.6Ghz | Z79A-GD45 Plus | 2 x GTX 780 SLI | 16GB Corsair XMS3 1600Mhz | Two 240GB Samsung 840s | 1.5TB Western Digital Caviar Green HDD | Silverstone TJ07 | Full Custom Water Cooling Loop

Streaming PC/LAN Rig | i7 920 3Ghz | Biostar X58 T-Power | GTX 460 1024Mb | 8GB XMS3 1333Mhz | 120GB Corsair SSD | Avermedia Live gamer HD C985 

FIY you are not allowed to link to ebay.

And there is something shady about the keyboard

You are allowed to link to ebay..just not if you're the one selling it and using the forums to advertise your product.

Anyway, a couple reviews i've read seem to rate it very highly. For that price; it seems a good deal.

I have the full size Quickfire & Full size Trigger, hardly use the Numpad on either and having a tenkeyless would make more room on my desk. I'll take a look on Coolermasters website

There is no non-full sized trigger and the "fullsized quickfire" is the pro

You are allowed to link to ebay..just not if you're the one selling it and using the forums to advertise your product.

Anyway, a couple reviews i've read seem to rate it very highly. For that price; it seems a good deal.

Oh sorry i think i misread thhe CoC

I recommend the Unicomp Spring keyboards, personally I love the heavy buckling springs, you can sense when a key is actuated and it gives an audible click, Its a lot harder to make typing errors.

They run for $80 , they are built like tanks and will last forever  as they are based off the original IBM model M design and are actually created from those original molds. They are not pretty, however they have a hefty weight of 5lbs and i guarantee its possibly the only keyboard that can defend you in a zombie apocalypse and still keep on trucking.  

http://www.pckeyboard.com/

There is no non-full sized trigger and the "fullsized quickfire" is the pro

Actually, on Amazon (not sure about other retailers), they're offering a product called the "Quickfire Rapid XT" which is a Quickfire Rapid keyboard with the numberpad. So I guess there is that option available now.

Intel i5 3570K - ASRock Extreme4 - Corsair Vengeance 8Gb RAM - ASUS GTX 660 Ti - Samsung 840 250Gb SSD (OS-Games) - WD 750Gb HDD (Storage) - Corsair TX650W PSU - Corsair 300R

Looks like a Leopold FC660C to me :)

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

I have a Quickfire TK with red switches and my brother has the one with blue switches. Easily the best keyboards we've ever owned and at a pretty reasonable price all things considered.

I have a Quickfire TK with red switches and my brother has the one with blue switches. Easily the best keyboards we've ever owned and at a pretty reasonable price all things considered.

I have the same keyboard with the blue switches as well.  Great keyboard for the price especially. 

You only have cm storm kboards in red and browns

The CM Storm Quickfire TK comes in MX red switches with red LED backlighting, blue switches with blue lighting, or brown switches with white backlighting.

Next month Roccat Ryos MK pro is comming out! This Keyboard will be awsome. It will cost arround 150 bucks (pro edition).

AMD 8350 Octocore CPU / Asus M5A97R2.0 MoBo / 16gb Crucial Memory / 700 Watt Thermaltake PSU / Samsung 840 120 gb SSD / AMD Radeon MSI HD 7870 2gb SC / TP Link Wireless card / Zalman Z11 case