Windows 10 How to Disable Volume Floaty?

XinwxHleak

HGcWwZm.png

This thing.
It's ruining my entire experience! While playing GTA V Online, in a mission lobby, if I change the volume this bugger pops up and forces GTA V into windowed mode. Only in a mission lobby online, and not even every single time it seems.

Just a second ago it started flickering my screen black - only when changing the volume. It stopped doing that almost right away, but this is unacceptable behaviour.

How do you change the volume? Are you changing it with a button/wheel on your keyboard or are you doing something like winkey+tab to access the volume controls? What's your keyboard if you do use a volume wheel/button? For example, the G510 has issues related to this.

I personally don't have that issue in any games I've tried, all in fullscreen, while using the volume wheel on my keyboard. (G11)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Are you running the game in windowed mode? Cause I don't have that issue in full-screen. I use both the keyboard volume keys and my macro keys on the mice for the volume.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

How do you change the volume? Are you changing it with a button/wheel on your keyboard or are you doing something like winkey+tab to access the volume controls? What's your keyboard if you do use a volume wheel/button? For example, the G510 has issues related to this.

I personally don't have that issue in any games I've tried, all in fullscreen, while using the volume wheel on my keyboard. (G11)

I have a roller on my keyboard (G510) dedicated for changing the volume, I also have macros on my mouse (Roccat Tyon) for volume, both of them did it.

GTA V is running plain normal Fullscreen.

I totally didn't even notice the link about "G510 has issues related to this" >_< Good to see that it's not just myself with that problem.

I have to go for a while, sorry to ask a question then leave.

Well, since you do have the keyboard that causes this issue, the link I posted before contains a fix for it, so give that a look whenever you come back.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro