Obsidian 450D 140mm Help Needed

Lucky_Pom
Go to solution Solved by Sjampostyle,

i think he means there no threads on the fan its self.

this is normal u just screw the screws in it wil create its own threads.

Hello everyone!

So recently I bought an Obsidian 450D and happy so far.  But i want to switch out the included 140mm fans for LED fans.  I wanted to put one of the included fans as a top exhaust and one as a bottom intake.  BUT they do not have the lines (sorry, English is my 3rd language) for the screws to go in.  Is it intended for me to just force the screws in?

Thanks in advance.

Can't you get 140mm LED fans then?

Sorry, I wasn't clear enough, I am buying two LED 140mm fans, but I want to use the ones that were included in different spaces,  but there are no lines for a short screw to go in.

Sorry, I wasn't clear enough, I am buying two LED 140mm fans, but I want to use the ones that were included in different spaces,  but there are no lines for a short screw to go in.

Can you please post a picture of the fan and where you want to put the fan in?

I'm a bit confused here

I think you mean mounting holes or slots in the case itself, the reason why they make slots is for rads where sometimes you need more space for the watercooling tubes to come out but if you're just moving the fans from the front to the top and bottom that's not a problem using the self tapping screws.

i think he means there no threads on the fan its self.

this is normal u just screw the screws in it wil create its own threads.