CM STORM TRIGGER

UrNsFace

is there soft touch coating on the regular cm storm trigger  ? or just a an ordinary coating ?

I have the quick fire rapid, it has a light coat of soft touch coating, and by the looks of the pictures, the trigger does as well.

ASU

I have the quick fire rapid, it has a light coat of soft touch coating, and by the looks of the pictures, the trigger does as well.

THE SILVER COLOER IS ALSO SOFT TOUCH IN YOUR OPINION  ? 

Um, probably, I think all of cooler master's keyboards are coated in soft touch except for the mech. I have loved my quickfire rapid for three years, but I am thinking about switching to a k70 rgb for the number pad and backlighting. That being said, these keyboards are ridiculously solid and are a joy to type on. I think you would be very satisfied with the trigger.

ASU

Um, probably, I think all of cooler master's keyboards are coated in soft touch except for the mech. I have loved my quickfire rapid for three years, but I am thinking about switching to a k70 rgb for the number pad and backlighting. That being said, these keyboards are ridiculously solid and are a joy to type on. I think you would be very satisfied with the trigger.

i have had the trigger z,dont like the rubber coating because it peeled and also peeled me with any product wich had that coating

i liked the keyboard itself so i thought of getting the REGULAR TRIGGER but it wont happen probbably,thank you anyway :)

i have had the trigger z,dont like the rubber coating because it peeled and also peeled me with any product wich had that coating

i liked the keyboard itself so i thought of getting the REGULAR TRIGGER but it wont happen probbably,thank you anyway :)

In the three years I've had my rapid it has never peeled on me. Were you fondling your keyboard or something?

ASU

In the three years I've had my rapid it has never peeled on me. Were you fondling your keyboard or something?

maybe my skin is so rough sweaty or something or i dont know