Help H220 Air in pump

Hey guys for about two weeks been hearing a buzzing noise coming from my H220. So i emailed swiftech and told me most air/bubbles in pump gave me advice in how to remove the air but been at it for about 5 hours with no luck or reducing in noise. what they told me to do was to remove radiator from case and shake tilt till air bubbles get out of system.

Since that seems to not have work have been running at 1500 rpm and 3000 rpm with res cap open and filling when bubbles go out but haven't seen any noise reduction   :(

So beside doing an RMA which will be last resort kinda want to fix myself what other steps can i try to get the air out 

Thanks in Advance 

Leak all the coolant and put new one in there. It does not void warranty so no worries

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Leak all the coolant and put new one in there. It does not void warranty so no worries

yeah been thinking of doing that, been capping off with distilled water atm. Been waiting for a week for the HydrX PM 2 Coolant which they told me they use in H220 but haven't gone back in stock  :(  they advised me it would be in stock this past friday but never did get in stock 

yeah been thinking of doing that, been capping off with distilled water atm. Been waiting for a week for the HydrX PM 2 Coolant which they told me they use in H220 but haven't gone back in stock  :(  they advised me it would be in stock this past friday but never did get in stock 

They always promise stuff to be i stock. But they don't. Frozencpu.com should have some coolants in stock for you.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

well i am off to bed been at this for more than 6 hours i'll ask swiftech for some more help tomorrow  :mellow:

I had the same problem with the two units i have have gotten. The first one i RMAed and then the second one i ended up adding a res to it which solved my problem. These pumps are almost impossible to prime with the stock configuration IMO, and with a res it was an instant difference in noise. Keep in mind, this is a whole new thing to the PC world so expect there to be kinks with the 1st gen.