Anyone know a retailer with a good return policy in the UK

Metro

Hello

I am looking to buy a monitor to try and send back after a certain amount of days, it would be good for 20 days, does anyone know a company that would let you send it back for a not wanted item, I think Amazon have 30 days for hardware, the ACER X34 got delayed so I need a monitor for 20 days

Thanks

GPU[Two GTX 980ti Lightnings overclocked]-CPU[Core i7 5930K, 4.4Ghz]-Motherboard[MSI X99 Godlike]-Case[Corsair 780t Black]-RAM[32GB Corsair Dominator 3000Mhz Light bars]-Storage[samsung 950 Pro 512GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB and Samsung 850 Pro 512GB]-CPU Cooler[EK Predator 360mm]-PSU[EVGA 1600w T2 Individual cables Red]-Monitor[ASUS PG348Q]-Keyboard[Corsair K70 Red]-Mouse[Corsair M65 RGB]-Headset[sennheiser G4me one]-Case Fans[beQuiet Silent Wings 2]

Overclockers, Scan UK, Pixmania, Ebuyer (<- significantly pricey sometimes) @Metro

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

I've bought and used several products off Amazon (here in the UK and their "sold"/"dispatched" by Amazon products) and returned within a month. Late last year for example, I bought the blue switch K70. Towards the end of the month I bought the brown K70, decided almost instantly I preferred that and returned the blue K70 without issue.

Overclockers, Scan UK, Pixmania, Ebuyer (<- significantly pricey sometimes) @Metro

They all have 14 days, looking for something longer like Amazon

GPU[Two GTX 980ti Lightnings overclocked]-CPU[Core i7 5930K, 4.4Ghz]-Motherboard[MSI X99 Godlike]-Case[Corsair 780t Black]-RAM[32GB Corsair Dominator 3000Mhz Light bars]-Storage[samsung 950 Pro 512GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB and Samsung 850 Pro 512GB]-CPU Cooler[EK Predator 360mm]-PSU[EVGA 1600w T2 Individual cables Red]-Monitor[ASUS PG348Q]-Keyboard[Corsair K70 Red]-Mouse[Corsair M65 RGB]-Headset[sennheiser G4me one]-Case Fans[beQuiet Silent Wings 2]

I've bought and used several products off Amazon (here in the UK and their "sold"/"dispatched" by Amazon products) and returned within a month. Late last year for example, I bought the blue switch K70. Towards the end of the month I bought the brown K70, decided almost instantly I preferred that and returned the blue K70 without issue.

How long did you keep Blue K70

How long did you keep Blue K70

Better part of a month. Might have been longer even. I just made the return request before a month of ownership.

Better part of a month. Might have been longer even. I just made the return request before a month of ownership.

So you can make a return request after 26 days and then how long do you have to send it back to Amazon when you make the request for it.

So you can make a return request after 26 days and then how long do you have to send it back to Amazon when you make the request for it.

They gave me a month but I did it after about a week.

They'll tell you how long you have when you make the return request. Keep in mind this is my experience from the UK and my product was either sold by Amazon or one of those "fulfilled by Amazon" items.

They gave me a month but I did it after about a week.

They'll tell you how long you have when you make the return request. Keep in mind this is my experience from the UK and my product was either sold by Amazon or one of those "fulfilled by Amazon" items.

I am in the UK, I want to keep the 3440x1440p Curved monitor for 20 days and then send it back to Amazon

I am in the UK, I want to keep the 3440x1440p Curved monitor for 20 days and then send it back to Amazon

Ah right. You'll probably have the same experience as me then. Just remember to purchase from Amazon themselves, not a reseller. Oh and you won't get your money back until they've processed your return which could be a couple of days after you've sent it back (just last week I returned a headset ~£150 and got my money back 3 days after I sent the product back).

Ah right. You'll probably have the same experience as me then. Just remember to purchase from Amazon themselves, not a reseller. Oh and you won't get your money back until they've processed your return which could be a couple of days after you've sent it back (just last week I returned a headset ~£150 and got my money back 3 days after I sent the product back).

That is fine, is it exactly 30 days to ask for a refund, also will they do it on a £800 monitor.

will they do it on a £800 monitor.

No clue. Never bought anything near that expensive.

No clue. Never bought anything near that expensive.

Thanks for your time