Guy gets free Pizza from both O2 and Three until the rest of the year

asim1999

I dislike Domino's and many other major pizza places specifically because they're all following that stupid spicy pizza trend. All of them use too much red pepper in their sauces.

I like pizza with a sweet sauce.

Red pepper is "spicy", apparently...

1359543038145.jpg

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

Red pepper is "spicy", apparently...

-snip

To someone who doesn't like spicy things, yes. I was there before they used red pepper instead of black pepper, and I could readily tell the difference.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Hes about to gain 300 pounds

In court case he'd get more. :) .. that's why they gave him free pizza.

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

To someone who doesn't like spicy things, yes. I was there before they used red pepper instead of black pepper, and I could readily tell the difference.

Trust me, compared to Trinidad Moruga Scorpion (scorpion sauce), cayenne is almost tasteless.

Yes, there is more to a taste of spicy peppers and sauces than the spiciness. In the case of scorpion, it can be remarkably sweet and surprisingly fruity.

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

Trust me, compared to Trinidad Moruga Scorpion (scorpion sauce), cayenne is almost tasteless.

Yes, there is more to a taste of spicy peppers and sauces than the spiciness. In the case of scorpion, it can be remarkably sweet and surprisingly fruity.

Yeah as I said, I don't like any kind of spiciness at all.

I dislike Domino's and many other major pizza places specifically because they're all following that stupid spicy pizza trend. All of them use too much red pepper in their sauces.

(not to mention that Domino's has terrible dough. They cook it too fast, makes it tough.)

Oh how I miss pizza huts, old sauce... (when it was sweeter)

Lord of Helium.

Oh how I miss pizza huts, old sauce... (when it was sweeter)

As do I.

I love Pizza huts pan pizza, the dough is so very good.

(not to mention that Domino's has terrible dough. They cook it too fast, makes it tough.)

Little Caesars has the best sauce I've had from a major pizza place. And I'm not just saying this because I work there. My favorite pizza is home made but I'd put pizza hut or LC in close second.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

I would get SOOOOOOOOO fat

Longboarders/ skaters message me!