Worth Buying a Refurbished Product from Amazon?

TheDoctorHax

Not a refurbished mouse.

Does Amazon not have a good policy for refurbished products??

Does Amazon not have a good policy for refurbished products??

Not necessarily. I'm just pointing out that a refurbished mouse in general is not one i'd buy. Just in case, since i'll be using it almost every day.

Not necessarily. I'm just pointing out that a refurbished mouse in general is not one i'd buy. Just in case, since i'll be using it almost every day.

In my case I've done some research and apparently these are Logitech certified, whatever that is supposed to mean. The main deal here is that the money saved there could be useful in getting other things that i need for my setup.

Not when you can get a brand new one for $10 more...

Gaming PC: CPU: i7 4770k@4.2GHz w/ CM Nepton 140xl, GPU: Gigabyte 1070 @2050, RAM: ADATA XPG V1 16GB@2133MHz, Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 7, Case: Corsair NZXT S340.

In my case I've done some research and apparently these are Logitech certified, whatever that is supposed to mean. The main deal here is that the money saved there could be useful in getting other things that i need for my setup.

I doubt the $10-$15 is really going to set you back.

I doubt the $10-$15 is really going to set you back.

Ok then would it be worth it to get the ms-3 r2 which is 45 dollars but has the Avago 9500 sensor. I ask this because I have heard that the 9500 has some issues with acceleration.

Ok then would it be worth it to get the ms-3 r2 which is 45 dollars but has the Avago 9500 sensor. I ask this because I have heard that the 9500 has some issues with acceleration.

I only have mice with optical sensors, so i don't have experience with mouse acceleration.