Help me pick a headset!

TNortham112

Hi, I need a headset with a mic for PC and Xbox, the price needs to be under £150.

Any suggestions? 

My preferred brands are:
Kingston
Turtle Beach
Sennheiser 
ASUS
Logitech
SteelSeries
Tritton
Audio Technica
Corsair
Razer

Seinheiser g4ame zero perhaps?

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

Do a KYH ( Kill Your Headset ) build. With that type of money , you can get the best headphones and a microphone. 75 £ on the headphones , and 75 £ on the microphone , total = 150 £ .

Boom , done.

(⌐■_■) 

Do a KYH ( Kill Your Headset ) build. With that type of money , you can get the best headphones and a microphone. 75 £ on the headphones , and 75 £ on the microphone , total = 150 £ .

Boom , done.

that would be so annoying using with you're console though

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

that would be so annoying using with you're console though

True ,

But beats any crappy " gaming " headset anyday . and look on the other side , at least you get a decent or better sounding headphone and a microphone.

I'll even show you a cable mod to attach a headphone and a microphone to your Xbox .

(⌐■_■) 

Performance for your dollar is going to be the Cloud 1 (at least where im from, I dont feel like looking up your prices. sorry :) ). They get very good pro reviews and very good user reviews. I haven't personally tested them but if I was in the market for a pair of headphones/headset I would get the Cloud 1

PC Audio Setup = Beyerdynamic DT 770 pro 80 ohm and Sennheiser pc37x (also for xbox) hooked up to Schiit Fulla 3

True ,

But beats any crappy " gaming " headset anyday . and look on the other side , at least you get a decent or better sounding headphone and a microphone.

I'll even show you a cable mod to attach a headphone and a microphone to your Xbox .

Where in the world did beats come from?

what are you on about? He was saying that his build idea would beat any gaming headset, not that beats would be better!  :P

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

But it beats *

(⌐■_■)