Define S vs Evolv ATX

Hey guys,

Can't decide what case to get and want to get some opinions. Tossing up between the Define S and Evolv ATX.
Both have great water cooling support and very attractive design.
The Define S is a great value buy ($154 AUD) but the deal breaker for me is that there's no shroud over the PSU.

Evolv ATX is amazing build quality and ticks all my boxes but its pretty pricey ($249 AUD).

Thanks

Hey guys,

Can't decide what case to get and want to get some opinions. Tossing up between the Define S and Evolv ATX.

Both have great water cooling support and very attractive design.

The Define S is a great value buy ($154 AUD) but the deal breaker for me is that there's no shroud over the PSU.

Evolv ATX is amazing build quality and ticks all my boxes but its pretty pricey ($249 AUD).

Thanks

I would go for the Define S, PSU shroud isn't really a big deal of not having with a modular/semi modular PSU and I wouldn't spend a extra $95 for it but if you don't have a modular PSU then I would get the Evolv

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4