Good Place to get custom Bulid PC

Hunainkhan

Hey Guys, I looking get a custom desktop. If you guys have any suggestion on where can good price and good custom made PC.

I would strongly suggest building it yourself. Otherwise somewhere like Fry's or NCIX would be what you are looking for

If you're not interested in building it yourself, see if there's a local computer shop in your neck of the woods. Tell them you'd like them to assemble a computer for you and find out what they'd charge for it. Sometimes shops will do that but it'll cost a bit more than just buying the parts and doing it yourself - which, to be honest, isn't that difficult, since most parts only fit one way if it's something important (like the power lead to a hard drive). You can also find a friend that knows about them and get him or her to help you put one together if you're not familiar with it.

Hey Guys, I looking get a custom desktop. If you guys have any suggestion on where can good price and good custom made PC.

Quoted you because you forgot to follow your thread. No follow = no notifications :)

Speedtests

WiFi - 7ms, 22Mb down, 10Mb up

Ethernet - 6ms, 47.5Mb down, 9.7Mb up

Rigs

Spoiler

Type            Desktop

OS              Windows 10 Pro

CPU             i5-4430S

RAM             8GB CORSAIR XMS3 (2x4gb)

Cooler          LC Power LC-CC-97 65W

Motherboard     ASUS H81M-PLUS

GPU             GeForce GTX 1060

Storage         120GB Sandisk SSD (boot), 750GB Seagate 2.5" (storage), 500GB Seagate 2.5" SSHD (cache)

Spoiler

Type            Server

OS              Ubuntu 14.04 LTS

CPU             Core 2 Duo E6320

RAM             2GB Non-ECC

Motherboard     ASUS P5VD2-MX SE

Storage         RAID 1: 250GB WD Blue and Seagate Barracuda

Uses            Webserver, NAS, Mediaserver, Database Server

Quotes of Fame

On 8/27/2015 at 10:09 AM, Drixen said:

Linus is light years ahead a lot of other YouTubers, he isn't just an average YouTuber.. he's legitimately, legit.

On 10/11/2015 at 11:36 AM, Geralt said:

When something is worth doing, it's worth overdoing.

On 6/22/2016 at 10:05 AM, trag1c said:

It's completely blown out of proportion. Also if you're the least bit worried about data gathering then you should go live in a cave a 1000Km from the nearest establishment simply because every device and every entity gathers information these days. In the current era privacy is just fallacy and nothing more.

What is your budget?

Make your own it will have better overall specs, better value, save a lot of money and I've heard people complain about the PC taking long to ship in and sometimes them getting a faulty or the wrong computer while you could order parts for next day. Getting specs from the forum isn't hard and building it isn't that hard either there are lots of manuals and many guides on youtube.

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4

built it yourself or apricitytech.com

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.