What to do with an i7 3930k and 64gb ram?

My watercooled rig has an i5 2500 and an lga775 waterblock because my motherboard has holes for it. I have an i7 3930k and an asrock x79 extreme9 with 64gb ram just waiting to be used in something. My problem is that the 775 waterblock obviously wont work on a 2011 socket. I know swiftech has a universal bracket for it though. Should I buy the universal bracket or just get a new block? The existing one was someone elses and they didnt clean it in 4 years. I cleaned it but its still pretty crusty. Also, I have like 3 hyper212 evos that arent doing anything right now. Should I:

Keep the rig as is for now with the 1155 socket i5 2500

Put the new motherboard/cpu/ram in and use a 212 evo for now, but get either a new block or a universal bracket later?

Also what kind of overclock can I get from a double and triple radiator sharing a 390x?

What to do with an i7 3930k and 64gb ram?...give it to me for 10$

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

My watercooled rig has an i5 2500 and an lga775 waterblock because my motherboard has holes for it. I have an i7 3930k and an asrock x79 extreme9 with 64gb ram just waiting to be used in something. My problem is that the 775 waterblock obviously wont work on a 2011 socket. I know swiftech has a universal bracket for it though. Should I buy the universal bracket or just get a new block? The existing one was someone elses and they didnt clean it in 4 years. I cleaned it but its still pretty crusty. Also, I have like 3 hyper212 evos that arent doing anything right now. Should I:

Keep the rig as is for now with the 1155 socket i5 2500

Put the new motherboard/cpu/ram in and use a 212 evo for now, but get either a new block or a universal bracket later?

Also what kind of overclock can I get from a double and triple radiator sharing a 390x?

just use the 212 for now...can always redo it later

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

I would use the 3930k still an amazing CPU, Also what cooler is it from Swiftech?

just use the 212 for now...can always redo it later

thankfully I dont have to dick around with backplates as the 2011 socket esentially is one. My cooler master cosmos doesnt have an opening on the back for backplates

apogee gtz I do believe. And yes, the 3930k is certainly better than a 2500.

If you can get the mounting hardware, definitely go for it, I'm in love with that cooler btw 

If you can get the mounting hardware, definitely go for it, I'm in love with that cooler btw

I think I will. http://www.swiftech.com/GTZ-UHD-1156-BP.aspx this plus this http://www.swiftech.com/Socket-2011-mounting-kit.aspx should make it go. However, the second link says that a compatable holdown brocket should be availible "shortly"

Which usually means this:

post-128204-0-84809500-1439010153.png

post-128204-0-84809500-1439010153.png