Secondary PC

Swegly

So I recently upgraded one of my old prebuilt PC's and here are the new specs

CPU- i5 3350p

GPU- GTX670 DCUII

RAM- 8GB Ram

PSU- Corsair TX650V2

As you can see this PC has very good capabilities however I upgraded these parts within the prebuilt case. The case has very bad airflow and the graphics card hits 80 or more degrees Celsius when in games like CSGO or Rocket league causing it to throttle. I have temporarily set up a desk fan next to it which keeps it at manageable temperatures for the moment but I would like to get something less 'ghetto'. If you guys can help me pick a new case from this website https://www.netonnet.se/ with the best balance between airflow and price, I plan to move all the components into it. Thanks!

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

What mobo size?

I am actually not sure however it is within the Asus Essentio line of desktop PC's. If I had to take a guess I'd say mATX but I need to figure out for sure.

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

Take off the side panel, and make all outtake fans to intakes.

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

Take off the side panel, and make all outtake fans to intakes.

Where will the hot air go then? That doesn't seem like it would provide sufficient cooling.

The 200R is a good case too.

Pascal laptops guide

Did you just mention an NZXT S340 for someone who wants more airflow?

Is it bad for airflow?

Pascal laptops guide

Did you just mention an NZXT S340 for someone who wants more airflow?

Does the 200R have good airflow?

Is it bad for airflow?

Not bad but not great. It gets choked by the front panel

Does the 200R have good airflow?

Personally I prefer open front grill cases as just front panels with intakes suffocate the case but imo the 200R would be better for airflow but the S340 is fucking beautiful to look at.

Not bad but not great. It gets choked by the front panel

Personally I prefer open front grill cases as just front panels with intakes suffocate the case but imo the 200R would be better for airflow but the S340 is fucking beautiful to look at.

I just care about the airflow at this point. At this site https://www.netonnet.se can you tell me the cheapest case with the best airflow. I really dont wanna spend alot of cash. So far I like the 200R

I just care about the airflow at this point. At this site https://www.netonnet.se can you tell me the cheapest case with the best airflow. I really dont wanna spend alot of cash. So far I like the 200R

Sorry, I really can't look when the sites in another language.

I have to look at categories and such :/

Sorry, I really can't look when the sites in another language.

I have to look at categories and such :/

hmm the site is completely in english for me, I must have changed that somewhere

Oh im searching on google so there is the translate extension.

If you want can you find a case thats cheap that you would recommend on any other site, I can search to see if this site has it.

Where will the hot air go then? That doesn't seem like it would provide sufficient cooling.

The hot air will be pushed out the side of the case.

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

The hot air will be pushed out the side of the case.

The thing with the case is, the graphics card fans point down and the graphics card is under the tiny holes on the side of the case. The warm air is constantly blowing on the metal below with nowehere for it to go and the metal becomes just as hot as the graphics card. It just isn't a safe situation and I would be sorry if i didnt invest into a new case.

The thing with the case is, the graphics card fans point down and the graphics card is under the tiny holes on the side of the case. The warm air is constantly blowing on the metal below with nowehere for it to go and the metal becomes just as hot as the graphics card. It just isn't a safe situation and I would be sorry if i didnt invest into a new case.

ah, Now i get how these is built.

Getting a new case is probably the best thinh to do, I got a Cooler Master force 500 from Komplett.se for my dad, It has a ton of airflow has support for rads and is fairly cheap I bought it for 400 kr

My Gaming PC

Trust me, Im an Engineer

So I recently upgraded one of my old prebuilt PC's and here are the new specs

CPU- i5 3350p

GPU- GTX670 DCUII

RAM- 8GB Ram

PSU- Corsair TX650V2

As you can see this PC has very good capabilities however I upgraded these parts within the prebuilt case. The case has very bad airflow and the graphics card hits 80 or more degrees Celsius when in games like CSGO or Rocket league causing it to throttle. I have temporarily set up a desk fan next to it which keeps it at manageable temperatures for the moment but I would like to get something less 'ghetto'. If you guys can help me pick a new case from this website https://www.netonnet.se/ with the best balance between airflow and price, I plan to move all the components into it. Thanks!

why not save the money and just do this?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835888112&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC-_-pla-_-Case+Fans-_-N82E16835888112&gclid=CJTB5uWjkscCFQ4paQodJ48DqA&gclsrc=aw.ds

or this if you need it out of the case

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/19418/slf-14/Akasa_Sytem_Blower_Slot_Fan_-_Black_AK-SB-BK.html?tl=g40c18s62&id=RhsssqTb

were I work if a gaming rig is over heating instead of moving it to a new case we throw the fan that blows on the card underneath it and two exhaust fans on top as far apart as they can go i swear they work it would save time and money and it cools verry well I have one in my secondary rig (mine is a dell) and my card hits 70 at max load also side note my secondary rig has a 6850 in it and my house is fairly warm

Project black out: cpu: athlon x4 750k @4.7ghz, Mobo: asrock fm2+ a55 vg3+, ram: 1x 8gb hyperx 1866mhz, video card: 1x saphire radeon r9 270x, Storage: 1tb hdd ssd in the future,  cooling: 2 noctua 120mm fans 1 on rad one front intake.

why not save the money and just do this?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835888112&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC-_-pla-_-Case+Fans-_-N82E16835888112&gclid=CJTB5uWjkscCFQ4paQodJ48DqA&gclsrc=aw.ds

or this if you need it out of the case

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/19418/slf-14/Akasa_Sytem_Blower_Slot_Fan_-_Black_AK-SB-BK.html?tl=g40c18s62&id=RhsssqTb

were I work if a gaming rig is over heating instead of moving it to a new case we throw the fan that blows on the card underneath it and two exhaust fans on top as far apart as they can go i swear they work it would save time and money and it cools verry well I have one in my secondary rig (mine is a dell) and my card hits 70 at max load also side note my secondary rig has a 6850 in it and my house is fairly warm

Can you tell me where I can get this in sweden? Also which one do you think would be better for my situation. The slot where the graphics card is connected is below the holes in the side of the case meant for ambient cooling so the hot air gets pushed below the graphics card and gets stuck. It gets hotter and hotter and heats up the metal below (bottom of the case) to around 80 degress celsius.