Keep getting sent back to Desktop

ColdDigital

Hey,

I built my pc together yesterday, and since yesterday whenever Im in some kind of full screen application the computer sends me back to the desktop after around 30 or more seconds. Any solution to this?

Thanks

<-----><-----><-----><-----><-----><-----><-----><-----><-----><----->

Cold

You could try doing a fresh reinstall. I had an issue on my laptop a few months ago where none of the text would should up anywhere in windows explorer, but a reinstall of windows did the trick.

Hey,

I built my pc together yesterday, and since yesterday whenever Im in some kind of full screen application the computer sends me back to the desktop after around 30 or more seconds. Any solution to this?

Thanks

Do the apps crash or do they not even launch? (only black screen or does it actually load?)

Did you try running the same apps in windowed mode?

CPU - i5-8400 , Motherboard - ASROCK Z370 Killer SLI, RAM - 2x8 GB DDR4 2400mhz , GPU - EVGA GTX 950 SC, Case - SilentiumPC PAX M70 Pure Black V2 Storage - 240GB SanDisk SSD, 1TB WD Blue, PSU - bequite! 600w Pure Power 10, Display - Dell P2417H, Cooling - bequiet! Pure Rock, Keyboard - Viper V730, Mouse - natec Genesis G55, Sound - Philips MCD712, OS - Windows 10 Professional 64-bit

Do the apps crash or do they not even launch? (only black screen or does it actually load?)

Did you try running the same apps in windowed mode?

They start up fine, and I can play the game for 30 seconds or so, but then it minimizes and I have to press the app in the task bar to get back into the game.

<-----><-----><-----><-----><-----><-----><-----><-----><-----><----->

Cold

They start up fine, and I can play the game for 30 seconds or so, but then it minimizes and I have to press the app in the task bar to get back into the game.

The only time I have ever had this happen to me was when Windows 7 decided that to improve preformance it could change the color scheme to Windows basic. You can than disable it.

This was happening only with BF3 for me but next time when you get sent to the desktop try waiting a bit and see if this message comes up

CPU - i5-8400 , Motherboard - ASROCK Z370 Killer SLI, RAM - 2x8 GB DDR4 2400mhz , GPU - EVGA GTX 950 SC, Case - SilentiumPC PAX M70 Pure Black V2 Storage - 240GB SanDisk SSD, 1TB WD Blue, PSU - bequite! 600w Pure Power 10, Display - Dell P2417H, Cooling - bequiet! Pure Rock, Keyboard - Viper V730, Mouse - natec Genesis G55, Sound - Philips MCD712, OS - Windows 10 Professional 64-bit