No audio in Windows 10

WillFromGA
Go to solution Solved by Indus Monk,

All drivers installed?

I get audio if plug my head phones directly into the computer. But, what my set up is that I have a Blue yeti microphone, a pair of headphones and speakers. The Blue yeti has a head phone jack that I usually plug my headphones and speakers up to. The reason being is because I frequently switch them out and I don't want to continuously go to the back of my computer and switch them. The Blue Yeti is hooked up via USB and in Windows 8.1, I would just plug my headphones into the Yeti and I would get audio. Now I don't. Again, I do get audio if I plug my headphones directly into the computer.

Any help would be much appreciated.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

Drivers

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

All drivers installed?

Drivers

Wow, that was so stupid of me... Thanks guys.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M