Where did Kaspersky go in Win10?

Jerombolo

i have kaspersky 2015, its kinda there but also not...

i did reinstall it, but i doesnt work, it thinks you are running safe mode and wants you to restart the pc.

i think you will have too get kaspersky 2016, as 2015 is not compatible.

You should read some info on the interwebz before installing windows 10, as it saays almost everywhere that you'll have to reinstall 90% of antivirus programs, as they are too deeply integrated with the system.

If i were you, id google "windows 10 compatible antivirus" and buy a new one, or get a free one like btidefender until K2016 comes out

sorry for your loss, hope this helps.

CPU: Intel i7-6700K @4.8Ghz - MB: ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Ranger - RAM: 2x8GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4@2400Mhz - GPU: EVGA FTW GeForce GTX1080 - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB - HDD: Seagate Desktop HDD 3TB, bunch of old WD 500GB drives, old WD green 1.5TB - Case: AeroCool Mechatron - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 750 750W - Display: iijama ProLite B2712HDS 27" 1080p Display - Cooling: Enermax Liqmax II 240 - Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry-MX Brown - Mouse: Corsair M65 FPS Gunmetal Black - Sound: Logitech X230

Just reinstall it.

"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
- Albert Einstein

Just reinstall it.

i did that too, as i stated in my post. Kaspersky 2015 does not work in Windows 10 as of yet.

CPU: Intel i7-6700K @4.8Ghz - MB: ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Ranger - RAM: 2x8GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4@2400Mhz - GPU: EVGA FTW GeForce GTX1080 - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB - HDD: Seagate Desktop HDD 3TB, bunch of old WD 500GB drives, old WD green 1.5TB - Case: AeroCool Mechatron - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 750 750W - Display: iijama ProLite B2712HDS 27" 1080p Display - Cooling: Enermax Liqmax II 240 - Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry-MX Brown - Mouse: Corsair M65 FPS Gunmetal Black - Sound: Logitech X230

i did that too, as i stated in my post. Kaspersky 2015 does not work in Windows 10 as of yet.

Ah .... the license still goes for over 200 days...

So Kaspersky is, I still have the data on my PC but when I search for it in the Explorer, it doesn't show up

The one is show on that list is the 2016 beta version i think but not the 2015 version though. 

The one is show on that list is the 2016 beta version i think but not the 2015 version though. 

Version 16.0... might be, I'll try to reinstall mine

Well, it doesn't work... I can only install a Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool

Version 16.0... might be, I'll try to reinstall mine

Yes, only 16.x works. the 16 stands for 1016, you and me have version 15.x. Trust me, it does not work, check back every week or two to see if there has been a patch ;)

Yes, only 16.x works. the 16 stands for 1016, you and me have version 15.x. Trust me, it does not work, check back every week or two to see if there has been a patch ;)

I'll do