Choosing Laptops

I am in need of a new laptop for school, my photography hobby, and entertainment. I know I am gonna get another Lenovo laptop (because I love Lenovo) and I am down to the Lenovo Y50, and Lenovo Thinkpad T450. Pros and cons for Lenovo Y50 I get a decent mobile gaming laptop, an HD 1920x1080 IPS screen, red backlit keyboard, Cons battery is not going to be long, a little heavy, and haft to carry the charger around. Pros and cons for Thinkpad T450 I get two batteries (one claiming 17hr), light and compact, durability, awesome keyboard, cons less high end components, 1600x900 HD display, and I won't be able to play high end games. I do have a dedicated gaming desktop. I ask you guys for some help, give me what you think would be best for you. In case some of you haven't heard of either of theses laptops I put links.

Lenovo Thinkpad T450 http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/thinkpad/t-series/t450/

Lenovo y50.

I've used it at best buy before, its absolutely fucking fantastic, I would definitely get one if I had the money.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

well i dont think a 1600x900 resolution is any good at all

Because its through the Lenovo Scholars unfortunately, we cannot view it, Whats your budget? Also the Y50 is a good choice, you cannot go wrong with Intel, I personally like the Y50, but the T450 is made more for learning, your pick if you want to do some gaming 

Y50 hands down. I have heard many great things about the laptop. It should be powerful enough for your needs.

I think I will be getting one in August.

Desktop: i5 4670k, Z97-K, 16GB, MSI GTX 770, Evga 850G2, TT T31

Freenas Server: i3 4170, X10-SLL-F-O, Crucial 16GB UDIMM, 4x4TB WD Red, Evga 550GS, Fractal 804

Peripheral: K60, HyperX Cloud

Mobile: Nexus 6P 

True Lenovo fans would know how great Thinkpads are, and the T450 are great professional laptops with exceptional keyboards, and great durability.

Because its through the Lenovo Scholars unfortunately, we cannot view it, Whats your budget? Also the Y50 is a good choice, you cannot go wrong with Intel, I personally like the Y50, but the T450 is made more for learning, your pick if you want to do some gaming 

My budget is $900