n3540 ?

nomnom123qwe
Go to solution Solved by harrynowl,

thanks last question

It's an year old processor but it is a good deal as I'm getting this HP 15-R250TU for 312 $ please check the laptop once will give me peace of mind also I'll mainly connect it to TV and watch anime and TV and movies is it suitable for that

That'll do what you want, and it is fine for movies and stuff that doesn't require much power.

I just ordered a laptop from HP 15-R250Tu

It's has n3540 I read great review about it so my question is do u think it will satisfy my need for html and websurfing and some casual gaming and Photoshop ing for web designing

I'll only play old games on it like nfs mw the old one

and star wars jedi knight jedi academy and orcs must die and also cs go on very low settings

Yep the N3450 is a good CPU for a value laptop. Bay Trail graphics are quite weak but should be fine with those games considering the laptop is probably 768p.

I have 4 questions

1st) will the hdmi port in laptop let me connect it with TV

2nd) people say it has very low graphics what do u think will it be able to handle hd wallpapers ?

3rd) HP says it comes with 1600 mhz ram Intel says processor only supports 1333 mhz so my question is why ?

4th) will it support and run Windows 10 and ubuntu ?

Sorry I'm on phone

I have 4 questions

1st) will the hdmi port in laptop let me connect it with TV

2nd) people say it has very low graphics what do u think will it be able to handle hd wallpapers ?

3rd) HP says it comes with 1600 mhz ram Intel says processor only supports 1333 mhz so my question is why ?

4th) will it support and run Windows 10 and ubuntu ?

Sorry I'm on phone

1) Yes

2) Yes, wallpapers are not remotely intensive even an old PC is fine with a high-res wallpaper.

3) Intel ARK memory can be misleading. It doesn't matter either way.

4) Yes, although that is more the other hardware but both OSes will have suitable drivers for modern laptops.

1) Yes

2) Yes, wallpapers are not remotely intensive even an old PC is fine with a high-res wallpaper.

3) Intel ARK memory can be misleading. It doesn't matter either way.

4) Yes, although that is more the other hardware but both OSes will have suitable drivers for modern laptops.

thanks last question

It's an year old processor but it is a good deal as I'm getting this HP 15-R250TU for 312 $ please check the laptop once will give me peace of mind also I'll mainly connect it to TV and watch anime and TV and movies is it suitable for that

thanks last question

That'll do what you want, and it is fine for movies and stuff that doesn't require much power.