Samsung Freeform 4?

erty176

Has anyone owned a Samsung freeform 4 before? Like this http://www.uscellular.com/uscellular/cell-phones/showPhoneDetails.jsp?productId=prod1750169

I'm thinking of getting one. I know their are better phones, but I can get this one free with points.

Does not having a second parenthesis around something bother anyone else as much as it does me? (Like if this statement was missing a second side)

Has anyone owned a Samsung freeform 4 before? Like this http://www.uscellular.com/uscellular/cell-phones/showPhoneDetails.jsp?productId=prod1750169

I'm thinking of getting one. I know their are better phones, but I can get this one free with points.

looks like a rip of an old blackberry and its not smart I recommend getting a low end smart phone running android or windows phone over this.

I have one, just got it a month or so ago. Its not bad but has some annoying features. Some things that annoy me is that there isn't a "chat" option when replying to texts, you can't see the other persons message while you reply to it. I also bought an SD card for it, and it seems to slow the phone down a bit and not all the music I put on it shows up on the phone. Besides that I quite like, its not for everyone though. I chose it because I hate keyboards that slide out and I didn't want to have to pay the ridiculous data fees for a smart phone. I say just buy a nice Android mp3 player or an Ipod touch and save a ton of money on your phone bill.

Oh and the reason I don't need a smartphone is because I already have a tablet, laptop, iPod touch 4th gen, and iPod Nano.

Does not having a second parenthesis around something bother anyone else as much as it does me? (Like if this statement was missing a second side)

Battery life is great as well (as with most dumb phones), lasts me about a week with light use.