Windows 10 Crashes

Crowbar_XL

ALL GAMES keep "(insert name here) has stopped working."

Chrome Tabs Keep Crashing.

Windows Keeps saying something similar to "Windows has encountered a problem and needs to shut down"

What is WRONG with this system???

I like all the changes to ui and everything but this... this is just unaccaptable! 

Techincal Preview was much much more stable than this when i was using it few months ago!

I cant search for anything I have installed, I have to scroll through a list of all my apps. 

G3UpA2E.png

was working a while ago. A lot of other things keep breaking as well. 

Oh yea and my computer updated to 10 without my permission in the first place.

So there's that.

I DID NOT click install and woke up to 10

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

ALL GAMES keep "(insert name here) has stopped working."

Chrome Tabs Keep Crashing.

Windows Keeps saying something similar to "Windows has encountered a problem and needs to shut down"

What is WRONG with this system???

I like all the changes to ui and everything but this... this is just unaccaptable! 

Techincal Preview was much much more stable than this when i was using it few months ago!

This is why i keep telling people not to get windows 10 on launch day and wait a month or 2.

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

As Centos 7 SU once said: With great power comes great responsibility.

This is why i keep telling people not to get windows 10 on launch day and wait a month or 2.

The problem is their PC, not the OS. 

Yeah, i've had no issues.

wrong thread

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Why did 8.1 work perfectly then? It IS problem with the OS not working properly with MY hardware, its still windows' fault.

Why did 8.1 work perfectly then? It IS problem with the OS not working properly with MY hardware, its still windows' fault.

You do not understand..

Guess u cant read, it worked on 8.1

Windows 10 is buggy.

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

Guess u cant read, it worked on 8.1

Windows 10 is buggy.

fix your brain its buggy  :lol:

fix your brain its buggy  :lol:

I have seen 20+ threads about windows 10 bugs and crashes in the past 2 hours. Its buggy. End of story. If you disagree you the one with the buggy brian.

I have seen 20+ threads about windows 10 bugs and crashes in the past 2 hours. Its buggy. End of story. If you disagree you the one with the buggy brian.

keep arguing and stay mad, millions of user using W10 by now and everything is working fine :)

keep arguing and stay mad, millions of user using W10 by now and everything is working fine :)

Id say about 50/50 are experiencing bugs from the number of threads about windows 10 problems i am seeing. Theres nothing to argue about, its luck of the draw some people it will work fine for, others its buggy af and im not taking the chance.

I wouldn't say millions but any early adopter should have expected some bugs. You can only blame yourself for putting so much faith in microsoft.

That doesn't mean it will work fine for everybody, it works differently with different hardware. Windows 8.1 was working fine, so it is NOT an issue with my hardware, if that needs to be spelled out for you.

AND AS I SAID, even Techincal Preview didn't have these problems.

That doesn't mean it will work fine for everybody, it works differently with different hardware. Windows 8.1 was working fine, so it is NOT an issue with my hardware, if that needs to be spelled out for you.

ppl also had problems with 8.1.... i didnt say nobody had problem with 10. lllllol

I don't know why people didn't expect there to be issues. Its fucking microsoft. lmao

ppl also had problems with 8.1.... i didnt say nobody had problem with 10. lllllol

Yeah, i didn't say that 8.1 didn't have problems at lauch, i was just comparing my expiriance with it. 

I don't know why people didn't expect there to be issues. Its fucking microsoft. lmao

I did expect some issues but not THIS bad. Well, i guess we'll have to be patient for them to fix it.

i know right