What Can I Delete?

EarthboundHero

So, I've got Windows 10 installed and set up. Everything is working great and I intend to keep it. Now my SSD has 20GB's less space, so what can I remove? There's 3, new folders on the C drive. $Windows.~BT, $Windows.~WS and Windows.old. Which of those can I delete to save space?

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Go to cleanup and choose system files or something like that and choose everything

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Windows.old has files from your previous windows install, check if you need to save anything from there (personal) otherwise afaik there's no reason to keep it.

Lenovo Y50 (i7-4710HQ, 1TB SSHD, 16GB RAM, 860m 4GB), Nikon D3300 (lenses: 18-55mm kit, Tokina 70-210mm vintage)

P.S. Sorry for my bad english :/

Go to cleanup and choose system files or something like that and choose everything

Did that, still have $Windows.~WS which is almost 6GB.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

I've just used CCleaner and a tick box for "Old Windows Installation" and it got rid of the Windows.old and $Windows.~BT. I manually deleted the $Windows.~WS. I'm going to restart see if anything changed :P brb

EDIT: Booted up and everything seems fine and the same so I'd say you are good to delete them.

Did that, still have $Windows.~WS which is almost 6GB.

did what keemo said and freed up 14GB 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

it didnt work for me.

disk clean up and click clean up system files. 

3ff830de74.png

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Windows.old has files from your previous windows install, check if you need to save anything from there (personal) otherwise afaik there's no reason to keep it.

I've just used CCleaner and a tick box for "Old Windows Installation" and it got rid of the Windows.old and $Windows.~BT. I manually deleted the $Windows.~WS. I'm going to restart see if anything changed :P brb

EDIT: Booted up and everything seems fine and the same so I'd say you are good to delete them.

did what keemo said and freed up 14GB 

Thanks all, my SSD is back up to 96 gigs.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler