Microsoft Word re-use key?

DarkEnergy

I plan on doing the refresh option when I get Windows 10 because of junk files and what not. If I have the disk and key, would I still be able to reinstall microsoft word on the same hard drive?

Also, is anyone else going to clean install (refresh) windows 10?

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

Yes and yes.

/thread

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."

-Ron White

Yep it should be fine.

I'm probably gonna wait a little while after Windows 10 comes out to see what more people think about it (yes, I know there was the technical preview), but as of now I'm still not entirely sure whether I'm going to do a fresh install of just an upgrade. I'd like to do a fresh install but it just takes so much time. I'm leaning towards the fresh install though because it just feels so much better and it's summer anyways, so I have a lot of time on my hands.

I actually couldn't underclock my 5 year old GPU to make it as slow as a next-gen console.

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick

Also, sorry if this was asked but I'm not going through dozens of threads on Windows 10. This is normal I'm assuming? 

O75vrLn.png

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

Heeeeey your profile pic is the exact same background I have on my mac! :D

idontknowwhatyourtalkingaboutionlyusepcs

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."

-Ron White

I have both my own PC and Mac :P

I dual boot because I just wanna have fun sometimes.

-Ron White