Nee help with a new gaming keyboard

I need a new gaming keyboard but i dont know what is the best solution for me. Can any one help please.

Max.100€

Needs to be silent.

Drop a link please.

Thank you :)

I need a new gaming keyboard but i dont know what is the best solution for me. Can any one help please.

Max.100€

Needs to be silent.

Drop a link please.

Just get a normal keyboard :P Or a keyboard with soft keys which by that I mean its slim so the keys aren't very tacticle

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

country?

Join da discord 

Spoiler

(Intel Core i5 4590 - XFX R9 280 - ASUS z97-A USB 3.1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 750B - 16GB EVGA DDR3-EDITION - NZXT H440 -

WD BLACK 1TB - OZC ARC 100 240gb)

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

Max.100€

Needs to be silent.

Drop a link please.

Well cheap and silent would call for the best thing ever, the Logitech K120. In all seriousness it feels amazing to type on and is pretty quiet. You might want to avoid mechanical switch boards alltogether if you want 100% silence but check out the Logitech G710+ as that has browns (quiet) and o-rings to suppress the only noise browns make which is the bottoming out noise.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Well cheap and silent would call for the best thing ever, the Logitech K120. In all seriousness it feels amazing to type on and is pretty quiet. You might want to avoid mechanical switch boards alltogether if you want 100% silence but check out the Logitech G710+ as that has browns (quiet) and o-rings to suppress the only noise browns make which is the bottoming out noise.

tnx

^ i was going to say the same keyboard.

Join da discord 

Spoiler

(Intel Core i5 4590 - XFX R9 280 - ASUS z97-A USB 3.1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 750B - 16GB EVGA DDR3-EDITION - NZXT H440 -

WD BLACK 1TB - OZC ARC 100 240gb)

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

Netherlands

NETHERLANDS!!!!

To keep it english:

I got a razer blackwidow for 110 euro's. Its mechanical so not silent but it's not thát loud.

Otherwise, get a decent logitech keyboard. It's not that different from 'gaming' keyboards.

Just go for any membrane cheap keyboard, but make.sure to try how it feels before buying it. I ordered a keyboard online a while ago and the keys are like really hard to press and it's uncomfortable to use when I'm playing any.game that requires a lot of keys like magicka.

Ps: if you're gonna use it for.gaming anti ghosting is a must