how to use macro keys in cs:go?

MattTheMayor
Go to solution Solved by DoubleY,

You have to bind a macro key to a real key on the keyboard. On my keyboard, all my macros are G keys. So I would have to bind G1 to let's say "P". G2 would be bound to "O".

At least that's how my K95 RGB works

im trynna make sure i use nades more often so i need an easier way to access them. my macro keys on my blackwidow ultimate 2014 (yes u can make fun of me now) are the most comfortable place to put the grenades on.

but in the keyboard/mouse settings, i tried binding them with the macro keys but they dont seem to work.

what do i do to make them work?

im trynna make sure i use nades more often so i need an easier way to access them. my macro keys on my blackwidow ultimate 2014 (yes u can make fun of me now) are the most comfortable place to put the grenades on.

but in the keyboard/mouse settings, i tried binding them with the macro keys but they dont seem to work.

what do i do to make them work?

bannana gaming has a tutorial autohop and autoshoot so you may find something useful https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A36MfgK4QCM . it's also how u can make an autofire button

You have to bind a macro key to a real key on the keyboard. On my keyboard, all my macros are G keys. So I would have to bind G1 to let's say "P". G2 would be bound to "O".

At least that's how my K95 RGB works

If your keyboard or mouse have macro buttons use the official software to make them, if not then you'll have to use the normal keys. There are plenty of programs to make shortcuts and macros, i believe one of them is called auto hotkey or something along those lines