My pc automatically restarts

blackmalicious

my pc automatically restarts when doing something like going on google chrome my pc is high-end do you think something is wrong like when opening a program after an hour or so it automatically shutdown and restart my specs is in my profile if you need to check something 

Edit:is it something to do with my hardware?

Is your pc new?

|Intel Core i5-4670K| |Gigabyte Z97P-D3| |Seagate 1TB SSHD| |Fractal Design Define S| |Corsair CS650M| |Asus PB278Q| |Cooler Master CM Storm Devastator Bundle|

my pc automatically restarts when doing something like going on google chrome my pc is high-end do you think something is wrong like when opening a program after an hour or so it automatically shutdown and restart my specs is in my profile if you need to check something

Edit:is it something to do with my hardware?

Is your Windows Genuine ?

Intel i3-4150 3.50Ghz | MSI B85M-G43 | HyperX Fury 8GB 1866Mhz x1 | Intel HD 4400 | WD Caviar Blue 500GB , Samsung 160GB | Odyssey 450W | AOC E950Sw 18.5In | Windows 10 Pro | Zebronics Armour 2

Yes i dont think so it has anything to do with that

It does though ;D

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-system/win7-restart-and-pirated-version/4bd5d38a-3ac6-433d-8e22-33f04b5daa60?auth=1

Does it give anykind of message, when restarting?

If not, then download CoreTemp and check if something overheats.

Check my Video Game Photos on Flickr at https://www.flickr.com/photos/snakedrone/ ?

I was just commenting that it CAN have an effect, not that it would cause your problem ;)

So is mine genuine?

Here's my cpu 

post-221559-0-12024500-1437937712_thumb.

Without looking your profile I was like "I bet he's got Corsair PSU. "

This kind of restarts can relate to multiple problems both with hardware and software. Hardware side is PSU problems, RAM issues and drives going bad. In worst case it's mobo or even CPU related. Software side could mean virus or just windows update gone wrong.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

First try to do a system restore, if that doesn't work then check temps, drivers, ram,ssd/hhd, psu... Pretty much everything. Try to find a pattern between the things you do.and.the restarts

Without looking your profile I was like "I bet he's got Corsair PSU. "

This kind of restarts can relate to multiple problems both with hardware and software. Hardware side is PSU problems, RAM issues and drives going bad. In worst case it's mobo or even CPU related. Software side could mean virus or just windows update gone wrong.

Wait you said that i hear coil whines lately like non stop on my psu so is this relaled some how?

Wait you said that i hear coil whines lately like non stop on my psu so is this relaled some how?

Maybe. If you can, test with another PSU.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv