Best gaming chair

Metro

Hello

I am looking for a gaming chair and I would like to know which one to get, I have a budget of £150 to £200 on it. Also what is a good brand for gaming chairs

Thanks

GPU[Two GTX 980ti Lightnings overclocked]-CPU[Core i7 5930K, 4.4Ghz]-Motherboard[MSI X99 Godlike]-Case[Corsair 780t Black]-RAM[32GB Corsair Dominator 3000Mhz Light bars]-Storage[samsung 950 Pro 512GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB and Samsung 850 Pro 512GB]-CPU Cooler[EK Predator 360mm]-PSU[EVGA 1600w T2 Individual cables Red]-Monitor[ASUS PG348Q]-Keyboard[Corsair K70 Red]-Mouse[Corsair M65 RGB]-Headset[sennheiser G4me one]-Case Fans[beQuiet Silent Wings 2]

I myself don't believe in "gaming" chairs.I have a simple leather chair with some comfortable forms and big backrests and it's just perfect.Go test some chairs if you can and the one that feel the most comfortable is the one to go with

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Any chair will do, but I'd recommend trying to get one with a high sit rating like 5-8 hrs.  Unless you only plan to play in very short bursts.

a gaming chair just means you are paying a premium for the looks of the chair. this is not a bad thing if you really value looks but my ass and farts dont care about the aesthetics of what absorbs them. 

I would say go to an office store and try out the many chairs they have on display then go online and buy it for a cheaper price. If you really want a "gaming" chair then you are pretty much shit out of luck on trying before you buy and really have only a few options online. 

go to a store like ikea or staples and sit in them, buy the one you like best

That is the problem there are no stores like that near me that sell expensive chairs, only chairs like £80, I am looking at spending a bit more on it. Also I know that it is not a gaming chair but it gives you an idea of what I want from a chair

GPU[Two GTX 980ti Lightnings overclocked]-CPU[Core i7 5930K, 4.4Ghz]-Motherboard[MSI X99 Godlike]-Case[Corsair 780t Black]-RAM[32GB Corsair Dominator 3000Mhz Light bars]-Storage[samsung 950 Pro 512GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB and Samsung 850 Pro 512GB]-CPU Cooler[EK Predator 360mm]-PSU[EVGA 1600w T2 Individual cables Red]-Monitor[ASUS PG348Q]-Keyboard[Corsair K70 Red]-Mouse[Corsair M65 RGB]-Headset[sennheiser G4me one]-Case Fans[beQuiet Silent Wings 2]

Also what is a good brand of chair

I myself don't believe in "gaming" chairs.I have a simple leather chair with some comfortable forms and big backrests and it's just perfect.Go test some chairs if you can and the one that feel the most comfortable is the one to go with

^^^

Also what is a good brand of chair

herman miller

It's getting a bit tiresome with the masses of "gaming chairs" pouring onto the market, all having been designed around race car seats. The shape has a purpose in a race car, keeping you upright when diving into tight corners, G-forces pulling at your frame, and it makes sense in a different way when applied to a frame that holds your G25, and lets you feel the part when playing your favorite racing simulator. Some manufacturers also fashion the wheels of the chair to look like tiny alloys. They look tacky, and the only time the shape would benefit you, would be if you spun yourself around on it like a retard.

Actual sitting comfort is key. Finding an actual shop that retails some top-of-the-line office chairs, and giving them a whirl to see which tickle your fancies, is a good place to start. Steelcase make some amazing chairs, and so does Office Master, but they're probably quite a bit out of your price range. They do have some cheaper models, too, though.

c u r r e n t  /  ROG MAXIMUS Z690 FORMULA  /  I7-12700K  /  2080TI  /  32GB DDR5  /  LIAN LI PC-O11 DYNAMIC

Z170 STINGER  /  6700K  /  TITAN X  /  32GB DDR4  /  NZXT MANTA  /  j u i c e b o x  build log

nohasslemods 

^^^

herman miller

I have an aeron, they're good chairs but not worth the price and way above op's budget.

How is DXracer for comfort and are they a good make of chair

How is DXracer for comfort and are they a good make of chair

As a smaller person, the F-Series is really comfortable for me. The build quality is really nice I would say, maybe one or two really minor things but it's really nice.

Is it worth the money? Maybe. But do I really like mine? Yes.

I am quite tall but not fat, so I might get the R or King chair