roseatoni

Codecademy.com works for some, though I personally hate it and prefer to learn from experience rather than repetitively doing what it tells me to do.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Codecademy.com works for some, though I personally hate it and prefer to learn from experience rather than repetitively doing what it tells me to do.

The hints don't make you learn. From my experience.

Code Academy was recommended by my cousin but I've never had a personal experience.

I have some experience in JavaScript but i would like to learn more such as python, c++ etc.

Don't jump around to too many languages. Pick one or two and stick with them for a while. You already know some JavaScript which is great. Be sure to stick with it if you have any interest at all in web development. Languages like Python, Ruby, C#, and Java pair well with JavaScript as they can all double as a server side language in web development.

Without knowing which language you want to learn, it's hard to recommend anywhere specific to learn. You could take an Intro to Computer Science course which will teach you more than just a language.