How do you forget attwifi?!

So I have a moto x (2014) on straight talk and I accidentally connected to an attwifi at a hotel. Ever since it had been auto connecting to other attwifis and it's really obnoxious. (Granted, it asks me to "sign into network") I've tried to forget the network so that it no longer auto connects, but it just says" unable to connect." I tried searching other forums but no one had a good answer and they were all pretty old. I'm not even an AT&T customer, and this is only intensifying my disdain towards them. Does anyone know how to forget the network.

Delete cache on your browser? Assuming the sign-in is browser based it might be triggering something?

Go into your WiFi settings and attwifi should be listed even if you are not connected, long press on it and tap forget/delete.

Edit: It appears that is not the case on the newest version of android, but this will still work. Just do the above next time it auto connects.

Lord of Helium.

There should be a setting under your advanced settings to automatically connect to Att wifi.

Whenever I try to forget the network it just says "Unable to forget network." Here are the advanced options I have available.

post-51769-0-45849000-1437931979_thumb.ppost-51769-0-44883300-1437931980_thumb.p