Best Wireless Gaming Mouse?

alex88nguyen
Go to solution Solved by ZetZet,

G602 is the only wireless gaming mouse. The difference between 500hz and 1000hz is 1ms, just so you know. It's a complete waste for a wireless mouse to have 1000hz refresh rate, even for wired mouse it's not very good since it used to cause problems with mobos, now the issues are solved, but there is no difference between those two anyway.

Hi everyone! I'm looking for a wireless gaming mouse to pair with my 14' Alienware laptop. I would prefer a optical mouse over laser but I'm pretty I like both. I'd like the price to be under $80 if possible. I was looking really hard at the g602 but I don't know if I am okay with the 500hz refresh rate..if anyone have any recommendations or advice, please leave a reply! 

All comments/replys are appreciated!

Hi everyone! I'm looking for a wireless gaming mouse to pair with my 14' Alienware laptop. I would prefer a optical mouse over laser but I'm pretty I like both. I'd like the price to be under $80 if possible. I was looking really hard at the g602 but I don't know if I am okay with the 500hz refresh rate..if anyone have any recommendations or advice, please leave a reply! 

The G602 is the only mouse I would recommend 

What's your grip and hand size though?

G602 is the only wireless gaming mouse. The difference between 500hz and 1000hz is 1ms, just so you know. It's a complete waste for a wireless mouse to have 1000hz refresh rate, even for wired mouse it's not very good since it used to cause problems with mobos, now the issues are solved, but there is no difference between those two anyway.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Personally, I'd spring for the G602. Known for being very comfortable, optical sensor and well priced. I've used mice with 500Hz polling rates before whilst gaming and have not noticed any issues. However, if this really bothers you and you have the cash, you can spend a little extra to get the G700s with a 1000Hz polling rate, but laser sensor and rechargable battery. But I think you will be just fine with 500Hz, and that the G602 is a very solid choice :)

G602 is life, I prefer it to most WIRED mice and there is literally no noticeable input lag...

Gaming PC: CPU: i7 4770k@4.2GHz w/ CM Nepton 140xl, GPU: Gigabyte 1070 @2050, RAM: ADATA XPG V1 16GB@2133MHz, Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 7, Case: Corsair NZXT S340.

The G602 is the only mouse I would recommend 

What's your grip and hand size though?

I switch between palm and claw depending which mouse I'm using. 

I currently have the g502 and g600 on my desktop.

Appreciate the info. Looks like everyone is recommending the G602. Haha

Also, does the g602 have the left and right tilt on the mouse wheel?

No, but it has many buttons on the thumb to do whatever you use mw tilt for...

Gaming PC: CPU: i7 4770k@4.2GHz w/ CM Nepton 140xl, GPU: Gigabyte 1070 @2050, RAM: ADATA XPG V1 16GB@2133MHz, Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 7, Case: Corsair NZXT S340.

No. To me tilting mousewheel is just annoying as I play games, having one button do 5 things is never a good solution.  :lol:

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

No, but it has many buttons on the thumb to do whatever you use mw tilt for...

No. To me tilting mousewheel is just annoying as I play games, having one button do 5 things is never a good solution.  :lol:

Lameee. I found the mousewheel tilt really handy in some games/applications. I pretty much use it all the time on my g502 and g600. Eh, I guess it'll be something I have to adjust to. Thanks guys.