MS Excell 2010 stuck in tiled window?

JewishBacon
Go to solution Solved by DEDRICK,

is the Workbook Protected? One of the options in Protect Workbook prevents you from changing the window size of the workbook and disables moving it as well

sHoHrjr.png

I dont really know how to explain this other than excell is stuck in a tiled window. How do I get it back to normal? 

post-39732-0-78580600-1437676796_thumb.j

STEAM NAME: JewishBacon GPU  Sapphire dual x R9 280x OC edition CPU core i7 4770k stock speed COOLER H100i  CASE Fractal R4 Window Black  MOBO MSI gd-65 gaming Storage 1TB WD Blue drive, 1TB Samsung 7200 rpm, 120 GB OCZ SSD, 64 GB WD Blue ssd  RAM 12 GB @ 1600 Ghz kingston RAM  MiscNZXT HUE, disk read/write, 2x 21 inch 1920x1080 monitors   

I'm assuming you have scrolled over the top corner of it and tried to click Maximize?  You can also double click the top of the tile to maximze

g6RlhIW.png

I'm assuming you have scrolled over the top corner of it and tried to click Maximize?  You can also double click the top of the tile to maximze

g6RlhIW.png

I dont have those buttons (min, max, close)? 

STEAM NAME: JewishBacon GPU  Sapphire dual x R9 280x OC edition CPU core i7 4770k stock speed COOLER H100i  CASE Fractal R4 Window Black  MOBO MSI gd-65 gaming Storage 1TB WD Blue drive, 1TB Samsung 7200 rpm, 120 GB OCZ SSD, 64 GB WD Blue ssd  RAM 12 GB @ 1600 Ghz kingston RAM  MiscNZXT HUE, disk read/write, 2x 21 inch 1920x1080 monitors   

drag it to the top.

cant. its like the spreadsheet is....stuck. I can edit it and move around the cells and read it, but I cant move it 

Does it save that view if you completely close Excel and re-open the file?  I have too much stuff open to try this.  I come across a similar bug when I run super heavy macros and have multiple files open.  It switches to cascaded mode and prevents me from doing much of anything even after the macro is done

Does it save that view if you completely close Excel and re-open the file?  I have too much stuff open to try this

yes. but its ONLY for this spreadsheet. all my other spreadsheets are fine. I even did a reboot.

is the Workbook Protected? One of the options in Protect Workbook prevents you from changing the window size of the workbook and disables moving it as well

sHoHrjr.png

I dont think so, it was fine yesterday. how do I check that?

got it. thanks man! 

Not a problem, I love/hate excel everyday at work

its a love hate relationship with me as well. although... I guess this means I was technically paid to be on LTT (@ work lol)