EU Data Packages

Hey folks,

Apologies if this post is in the incorrect place first time posting on LTT. Need some advice on Internet Data Packages for an EU Holiday. 

My family and I are going to Spain for a few weeks in September and there are some teenagers attending with us and they kids would like to be able to use their phones etc, the family are looking into possible solutions for Internet Access in the Villa we are staying in.

I have looked into a few such as MiFi and Feel this may be the best route to take, but I am having trouble finding a good price for this and a plan for even a one off month usage. 

Does anyone here have any insight into this or have they used something like this before? 

Thanks for the advice! 

Hey folks,

Apologies if this post is in the incorrect place first time posting on LTT. Need some advice on Internet Data Packages for an EU Holiday. 

My family and I are going to Spain for a few weeks in September and there are some teenagers attending with us and they kids would like to be able to use their phones etc, the family are looking into possible solutions for Internet Access in the Villa we are staying in.

I have looked into a few such as MiFi and Feel this may be the best route to take, but I am having trouble finding a good price for this and a plan for even a one off month usage. 

Does anyone here have any insight into this or have they used something like this before? 

Thanks for the advice! 

Best option is to get a local payg sim there, and buy a data addon. At least that's what i've been doing when travelling in europe. 

But the glorious gods will grant us free data roaming in Europe in a few years, so that will be unnecessary. 

Case:NZXT H440   CPU:3570k @ 4.4ghz   Cooler:Prolimatech Megahalems w/ ap121 p/p  GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770  RAM:Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16gb 1600mhz  Mobo:Sabertooth Z77     PSU:Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700w   Wheel: Logitech G27 + joystick as handbrake Asus DGX 5.1        Mouse: Corsair M65     Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX black  Headphones: ATH-M50s    Phone: Nexus 5 32GB  Earphones: Sennheiser CX 400ii    SSD: 120gb 840 evo  HDD: WD Enterprise 2TB    AMP&DAC: Schiit Stack. 

Best option is to get a local payg sim there, and buy a data addon. At least that's what i've been doing when travelling in europe. 

But the glorious gods will grant us free data roaming in Europe in a few years, so that will be unnecessary. 

Ah ok. So when you go abroad do you usually just call into a local phone store like o2/Vodaphone and pickup a package sim? 

Ah ok. So when you go abroad do you usually just call into a local phone store like o2/Vodaphone and pickup a package sim? 

I just go to nearest off licence shop or something they usually have the sims with numbers already (at least in eastern europe) and then I just do like a top up for £10-£20 and buy a data addon that costs around the same and that's it.

Case:NZXT H440   CPU:3570k @ 4.4ghz   Cooler:Prolimatech Megahalems w/ ap121 p/p  GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770  RAM:Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16gb 1600mhz  Mobo:Sabertooth Z77     PSU:Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700w   Wheel: Logitech G27 + joystick as handbrake Asus DGX 5.1        Mouse: Corsair M65     Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX black  Headphones: ATH-M50s    Phone: Nexus 5 32GB  Earphones: Sennheiser CX 400ii    SSD: 120gb 840 evo  HDD: WD Enterprise 2TB    AMP&DAC: Schiit Stack. 

Don't even need to call anything just go in and take it. Might be problematic if your phone uses nano sim or something, because most packages are microsim, atleast in my country, if you want a nano sim package you need to go an actual phone store, not general store.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.