Best Mechanical Mx cherry blue Keyboard?

Nohemi

What is the best and cheapest mx cherry blue switch keyboard. I prefer a tkl model.

Im looking at the Cooler Master CM Storm QuickFire TK.

Bumping and following for shared interest.

"Epic Voice, Quality Content"

The QuickFire TK is a good keyboard especially for the money. I also like the Logitech G710 (if you can find it sub-$100), the Ducky Shine 3 and the Rosewill RK9000v2.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Best and cheap are not two things that go together. But if you want the cheapest Cherry MX Blue keyboard possible the CoolerMaster QuickFire Rapid would take the cake. If you want something that is not too expensive and will last you a long times a QuickFire TK will do you great, I personally have one and also know many people that also have one. The best keyboard is debatable, I personally would say something from Filco or Ducky would be up there for me. Also if you are looking for the cheapest mechanical keyboard possible the Thermaltake Posiden Z or ZX would be worth looking at, especially because of the back lighting feature for the price. Also if you are above about 200$ for a keyboard, looking into topre maybe worth your time as well.

Quote me to get a reply!

What is the best and cheapest mx cherry blue switch keyboard. I prefer a tkl model.

Don't forget to follow your topics :P

Also, screw price. Get a POK3R.

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."

-Ron White

Ok so I have the quick fire tk and v60 mini both in Browns

The v60's can be found anywhere from $70-120 based on the place you look, quick fire tkl can be found from $65-120 and you can always look around for a poker 1 or 2 used around and they can be really low,

If you are I the US Craigslist is a thing and old flee markets , picked up a k70 for $20 and a g710+ for $15

Just look around for deals and you will find the one that suits you

Bumping and following for shared interest.

[emoji50] your on here too....

Those prices for those keyboards sound amazing, haha.

I've always wanted to try both Brown and Blue and see which I like better. Sadly, I only have reds.

"Epic Voice, Quality Content"

I have a ducky 3 and would recommend one of them any day! Don't really know many others that I could recommend.

Best and cheap are not two things that go together. But if you want the cheapest Cherry MX Blue keyboard possible the CoolerMaster QuickFire Rapid would take the cake. If you want something that is not too expensive and will last you a long times a QuickFire TK will do you great, I personally have one and also know many people that also have one. The best keyboard is debatable, I personally would say something from Filco or Ducky would be up there for me. Also if you are looking for the cheapest mechanical keyboard possible the Thermaltake Posiden Z or ZX would be worth looking at, especially because of the back lighting feature for the price. Also if you are above about 200$ for a keyboard, looking into topre maybe worth your time as well.

Should I get the Thermaltake Poseidon ZX Kaihl Blue switches or Cooler Master CM Storm QuickFire tk mx cherry blue switches. The Poseidon is 65 dollars and the quick fire tk is about 90 dollars 

Should I get the Thermaltake Poseidon ZX Kaihl Blue switches or Cooler Master CM Storm QuickFire tk mx cherry blue switches. The Poseidon is 65 dollars and the quick fire tk is about 90 dollars 

I am not sure about Thermaltake's warranty service. If you can afford the TK I would buy that because possible better quality over time. But if you want to save money ZX is the way to go.

Quote me to get a reply!