Cheap custom water loop for CPU

I have been drawn to a lot of custom water loop videos and I'm possibly going to do one myself. I'm only 15 and don't have a lot to spend. Any water loops for cheap out there?

• OS: Windows 10/10 Pro  • SSD: Samsung 256GB 850 Evo Series *  • HDD: Seagate 1TB  • GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 GAMING X (SLI)
• CPU: i7-4790K OC 4.7GHz Quad-Core Processor • Case: NZXT H440 (Black/Red) • PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650W
• RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory • Mobo: MSI Gaming 5

I have been drawn to a lot of custom water loop videos and I'm possibly going to do one myself. I'm only 15 and don't have a lot to spend. Any water loops for cheap out there?

If you want a cheap one just go for an AIO cooling solution 

e.g. Corsair h100i ect

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
 Corsair Air 240 , CPU: i7-4790K, Mobo: ASUS Gryphon Z97 mATX,  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB, SSD: SAMSUNG 1TB 840 EVO, Cooling: Corsair H80i PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/f2TH99SFF HTPC
Case:
Silverstone ML06B, CPU: Pentium G3258, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi, RAM: G.Skill 4GB, SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/JmZ8TW

No. Especially not the in the H440. The thing is quite the watercooling nightmare tbh. Trust me I tried it. 

My Pc: Cpu: I7 4790k @ 4,8 Ghz @1,25 volts, Motherboard: Maximus VII Formula, Graphicscard: 2x Titan X @1,4 at stock voltage (soon to be replaced), Ram: 32 gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 Cl 9, SSD: 2x 850 Pro 1 Tb in Raid 0, 2x Samsung 840 Evo 1 tb raid 1,, PSU: Corsair HXi Series 1000W 80+ Platinum, Case: H440. Soon to be watercooled again, maybe, probably, the Titans are too loud. 

It is possible to do it for cheap. #scrapyardwars

Gaming Rig: i5-3570k+H100i (4.3 ghz) | P8Z77-i Deluxe | MSI Twin Frozr 7950 Boost | HX650 | 1TB HGST | 840 Evo 250 GB

only do a custom loop if you plan on adding the gpu at some point, aio is more worth it if you only plan on doing the cpu

If you want a cheap one just go for an AIO cooling solution 

e.g. Corsair h100i ect

I already have a h100i, but temps aren't that great since it's really hot around where I live. I have a job and planning to sell the h100i for the custom loop.

• OS: Windows 10/10 Pro  • SSD: Samsung 256GB 850 Evo Series *  • HDD: Seagate 1TB  • GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 GAMING X (SLI)
• CPU: i7-4790K OC 4.7GHz Quad-Core Processor • Case: NZXT H440 (Black/Red) • PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650W
• RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory • Mobo: MSI Gaming 5

only do a custom loop if you plan on adding the gpu at some point, aio is more worth it if you only plan on doing the cpu

I do plan to custom loop my GPU as well.

No. Especially not the in the H440. The thing is quite the watercooling nightmare tbh. Trust me I tried it. 

What case do you recommend for custom water loops, and how bad can it be ?

A cheap custom loop performs no better than AIO. Also, even a "cheap" custom loop kit is more expensive than a AIO.

I already have a h100i, but temps aren't that great since it's really hot around where I live. I have a job and planning to sell the h100i for the custom loop.

A cheap custom loop performs no better than AIO. Also, even a "cheap" custom loop kit is more expensive than a AIO.

Yeah a custom loop wont really give much more performance as it uses the same methods of cooling (Air flow through a radiator)

How hot is it where you live? And what temps do you get on your CPU with the H100i?

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
 Corsair Air 240 , CPU: i7-4790K, Mobo: ASUS Gryphon Z97 mATX,  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB, SSD: SAMSUNG 1TB 840 EVO, Cooling: Corsair H80i PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/f2TH99SFF HTPC
Case:
Silverstone ML06B, CPU: Pentium G3258, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi, RAM: G.Skill 4GB, SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/JmZ8TW

well, unlike everyone else, I'm going to actually help you, what case do you have? would you rather have hardline tubing or soft (personally I find hard tubing more pleasing to they eyes and the tubing itself/fittings are cheaper) draw back with hard tubing is that you cant get a pump bay res combo...which I dont know if you'd want anyways
how much are you willing to spend? and whats your cpu socket

well, unlike everyone else, I'm going to actually help you, what case do you have? would you rather have hardline tubing or soft (personally I find hard tubing more pleasing to they eyes and the tubing itself/fittings are cheaper) draw back with hard tubing is that you cant get a pump bay res combo...which I dont know if you'd want anyways

how much are you willing to spend? and whats your cpu socket

My CPU socket is lga 1150. I like hard line tubing, but the bending part worries me. My case is a h440 as of right now.

My CPU socket is lga 1150. I like hard line tubing, but the bending part worries me.

dont worry about it, its easy, and if you screw up, 10 feet of tubing its miles cheaper than soft

do you have a case though? if not whats your max budget?

dont worry about it, its easy, and if you screw up, 10 feet of tubing its miles cheaper than soft

do you have a case though? if not whats your max budget?

My case is a h440 and I'd like to stick to it. I don't really have a max budget, but I don't want to spend too much. Is there anything for 100-200 USD or is it going to be more expensive?

My case is a h440 and I'd like to stick to it. I don't really have a max budget, but I don't want to spend too much. Is there anything for 100-200 USD or is it going to be more expensive?

I wouldn't Custom Loop a H440 either, looking at pictures I can imagine the troubles you'd have with routing tubing and mounting resivoir/pump.  There's very little space, it'd be very tight hard to work with.

Edit: You'd probably be looking at $250-300 for a decent Watercooling Kit from EKWB or one of the other companies.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

What case do you recommend for custom water loops, and how bad can it be ?

So fucking bad that I have 1000+ € of watercooling stuff not in used because watercooling pissed me off so bad in this case.

Also the Define S is good aswell as most of the Phanteks stuff. 

My Pc: Cpu: I7 4790k @ 4,8 Ghz @1,25 volts, Motherboard: Maximus VII Formula, Graphicscard: 2x Titan X @1,4 at stock voltage (soon to be replaced), Ram: 32 gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 Cl 9, SSD: 2x 850 Pro 1 Tb in Raid 0, 2x Samsung 840 Evo 1 tb raid 1,, PSU: Corsair HXi Series 1000W 80+ Platinum, Case: H440. Soon to be watercooled again, maybe, probably, the Titans are too loud. 

I say use a EK kit, i am using one for my friends build, it makes things easy to buy and would be a great way to start.

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

So fucking bad that I have 1000+ € of watercooling stuff not in used because watercooling pissed me off so bad in this case.

Also the Define S is good aswell as most of the Phanteks stuff. 

Yea the Define S is an amazing water cooling case.

I say use a EK kit, i am using one for my friends build, it makes things easy to buy and would be a same way to start.

yea they are a great value as a way to start in water cooling for sure.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump