K70 RGB (Brown) Left Shift seems wobbly.

isdouble

Hey guys, I just received my K70 RGB Brown Switches yesterday and I had some time to play around with it.

I noticed that my Left Shift key seems a bit weaker and wobbly compared to all other switches.

All other switches seem solid when pressed and makes a "thud" noise when clicked but Left Shift key makes a spring-y noise and seems not as solid as other keys.

I tried switching the Left Shift key and the Right Shift Key (Right Shift Key is solid and good!), and the Right Shift Key becomes wobbly and weak.

So I assume that it's not the key cap but rather the 2 support of the MX switches are weak(?).

Unless I'm crazy and being overly sensitive, does anyone else have this issue?

I'm thinking of RMA-ing but Corsair told me it will take 2-3 weeks..

CASE - CM Storm Stryker, PSU - EVGA 1000 P2 80+ Plat, CPU - i7 4790K w/ NZXT Kraken X61, GPU - MSI GTX 1080 TI Seahawk X, MB - ASUS Z97 Maximus Hero VII, RAM - G.SKILL Ripjaw X Series (2 x 8GB) DDR3 1600, SSD - SAMSUNG 1 TB, DISPLAY - ACER XB270HU + SAMSUNG S24C570HL

Hey guys, I just received my K70 RGB Brown Switches yesterday and I had some time to play around with it.

I noticed that my Left Shift key seems a bit weaker and wobbly compared to all other switches.

All other switches seem solid when pressed and makes a "thud" noise when clicked but Left Shift key makes a spring-y noise and seems not as solid as other keys.

I tried switching the Left Shift key and the Right Shift Key (Right Shift Key is solid and good!), and the Right Shift Key becomes wobbly and weak.

So I assume that it's not the key cap but rather the 2 support of the MX switches are weak(?).

Unless I'm crazy and being overly sensitive, does anyone else have this issue?

I'm thinking of RMA-ing but Corsair told me it will take 2-3 weeks..

Don't forget to follow your topics :P

And yea, it probably is the stabilizers. Either way, to get it fixed you will have to RMA it. So I guess that means living with a scrub membrane keyboard for 2-3 weeks. Don't worry, you will survive..... but you won't come out the same.

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."

-Ron White