Coolermaster seidon 120 v2

Ok so i just installed my new cpu cooler the coolermaster seidon 120 v2 and i compared my temps to a guy on youtube using exactly the same scenarios using prime 95 and my temps shot up to 60-65 degrees and stayed there whilst prime95 was running and the guy in this youtube video: 

gets much lower temps nearly 20 degrees difference from my ish!

what have i done wrong? please help me T_T

Desktop-CPU:Intel Core i7 6700GPU:EVGA GTX 1080 FOUNDERS EDITIONRAM:16GB (4x4) HyperX DDR4 2400mhzPSU:Corsair CX750HDDSSD: 1.5TB SANDISK ULTRA 2 SSD, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD 1TB BlueCase:GAMERMAX ONYXGigabyte H170M-DS3H

Laptop(MSI GS70 Stealth Pro)-CPU:Intel I7 4720HQGPU:Nvidia GTX 970MRam:8GB DDR3Storage:1TB HDD+128GB SSD

Well, ambient temperatures make a big difference first off. I wouldn't be surprised if you are both in different locations, in different seasons of the year.

Also, his cases airflow might be massively superior to yours.

| Intel i7 5820K @ 4.8GHz | G.Skill Ripjaws 4X4GB | X99 PRO | HoF 980 | Asus MX299Q | Sennheiser HD600 |

Well, ambient temperatures make a big difference first off. I wouldn't be surprised if you are both in different locations, in different seasons of the year.

Also, his cases airflow might be massively superior to yours.

but not that much, 20°C difference is too big of adifference, in summer when my room is 27,5°C my CPU gets about 71°C when playing BF4, and when its 21°C in Winter I get about 67°C in BF4, so the difference cant be that high

for a single rad i'd expect that. also, my dual rad keeps my 4690k at 60C under full load. it's perfectly safe. If i wanted to go up to 4.6 GHZ i'd get 66C

lol on stock under prime95 my i5 4690k would get about 66°C with a cm hyper tx3 that i got for 20 bucks and with the oc of 4,2Ghz its 73°C (when  i have 21,5°C room temp.)

never ever prime95 a haswell cpu!!! it can destroy them!

lol no, temps are fine, prime95 emulates basically rendering

prime95 overvolts haswell cpu's and can/often damages them

as long as they dont overheat its fine, but on CPU Z i think i didnt see an increase

no, it's not healthy for the CPU

it runs on stock Voltage for me, also AMD CPUs run at 1,2V+ on stock and they dont die

Did you use the exact same voltages, fans, fan orientation? Is the pump plugged into the right lead?