Advice on this extreme modification!

Hey everyone, so I am going into my senior year of High school and want to build an amazing PC that has room to grow an expand with me in college. I will be going to school to computer hardware engineering and so it will be use for light engineering software in addition to heavy gaming ranging a wide variety of games.  The budget is maxing out at $2400 USD and I will list what I am gonna get and already have below.

Parts I have:

• i7 4770k
  • EVGA GTX 980 SC 
  • EVGA GTX 980 SC
  • ASUS Maximus VI Formula 
  • 16GB Corsair Dominator ram
  • 1TB SSD Samsung 840 EVO 
  • 256GB SSD Samsung 840 EVO 
  • 120GB SSD OCZ (OS Drive) 
  • 2TB HDD WD Black 
  • 1TB HDD WD Black
  • Optical Drive 
  • Corsair 760watt PSU 
  • Razer Deathadder 
  • Corsair k70 cherry mx blue 
  • I already have monitors as well, but I dont want to look up their exact names

Parts I am going to buy:

• EK Supremacy CPU water block
  • EK GTX 980 GPU Full cover block 
  • EK GTX 980 GPU Full cover block 
  • EK GTX 980 full cover back plate
  • EK GTX 980 full cover back plate
  • Corsair 900d
  • EK Quad Rad 
  • EK Quad Rad
  • EK Triple Rad
  • EK Dual Rad
  • EK XTOP Dual DDC https://shop.ekwb.com/ek-xtop-dual-ddc-3-2-pwm-incl-2x-pump (PLEASE HELP HERE I do not know what pumps to go with for this build, I need longevity and reliability)
  • 15 Noctua nf-12 3000rpm PWM fans (Again need help here, should I go with a cheaper PWM fan with so many radiators?)
  • **Fittings for all of the rads and Water blocks**
  • **Hard Acrylic tubing from EK**
  • Red LED kit to accent the system
  • ****Should I get a fan few fan controllers or just a lot of fan splitters to hook them up into one spot on my mobo? 

Thank you guys for the help, this is going to be the biggest build I will have ever attempted to date so any advice you can give me would be great! 

And yes I will be OC'ing the heck out of this thing!

Holy rads :P

And I'm not exactly sure if a 760psu is enough. Maybe get an 860 to be sure.

That pump should be enough. But i've never done such a big build so I couldn't know for sure.

I would definitely try to have that reservoir mounted as high as it could be for easier pumping.

Seems like one heck of a build. Definitely post some pictures when you've finished. I'd love to see it.

Also A fan controller would be nice. You can simply use splitters to the controller and have for example, one knob can be all the fans for one radiator. 

It would make it really easy for you to control exactly what you want.

I'd hookup the pump to the cpu1 slot on the mobo tho and change the pump speed through the bios.

Adobe Photoshop Graphic Artist and PC Building Enthusiast

Corsair 750D | I7 4770 | Aorus Waterblocked 1080ti | z97A Gaming 7 MSI | EVGA supernova 750 G2 Gold | 900P 280Gb 256GB 850PRO 128 GB 850 EVO| 32GB Corsair Vengeance (4x8GB) | Logitech g502 mouse | Corsair K70 Cherry-MX Brown | Full Custom Water Cooling Loop |

What do you guys think I should do for fans and pumps? 

Noctua fans are certainly my go to fan if you can afford it. Beautiful build quality and reliability. Very quiet and move a lot of air.

The pump I have no idea really.

Maybe a D5 pump and a secondary pump at the lowest point?

Corsair 750D | I7 4770 | Aorus Waterblocked 1080ti | z97A Gaming 7 MSI | EVGA supernova 750 G2 Gold | 900P 280Gb 256GB 850PRO 128 GB 850 EVO| 32GB Corsair Vengeance (4x8GB) | Logitech g502 mouse | Corsair K70 Cherry-MX Brown | Full Custom Water Cooling Loop |

Noctua fans are certainly my go to fan if you can afford it. Beautiful build quality and reliability. Very quiet and move a lot of air.

The pump I have no idea really.

Maybe a D5 pump and a secondary pump at the lowest point?

I was originally looking at a D5 in a similar set up from EK because I figured the series would give me enough redundancy, do you think it would be better for me to have two separate pumps so that I can see if one fails? 

pumps usually take a long time to fail but i honestly don't know if you actually NEED two pumps but it wouldnt hurt if you did.

Just make sure the pumps both have water before turning it on when you are priming it. Maybe prime with only of the pumps. Make sure those pumps do not run dry

pumps usually take a long time to fail but i honestly don't know if you actually NEED two pumps but it wouldnt hurt if you did.

Just make sure the pumps both have water before turning it on when you are priming it. Maybe prime with only of the pumps. Make sure those pumps do not run dry

So I should manually fill them even before a first run? That is good to know! I feel so strange haha I have built like 20 computers for kids in my high school, but NEVER even touched water cooling haha. 

So I should manually fill them even before a first run? That is good to know! I feel so strange haha I have built like 20 computers for kids in my high school, but NEVER even touched water cooling haha. 

I would definitely watch one of linus' videos on how to watercool before you even buy any parts

I would definitely watch one of linus' videos on how to watercool before you even buy any parts

Yea I have seen all of their videos, 4 years ago that was where I discovered how to build a computer ironically enough. This is going to be a big jump for me, hence why I am seeking help from the forum so that WHEN I mess up, it wont be too catastrophic and will be something I can fix and then finish my build.