Asus 23" VX239H-P Slim IPS vs SAMSUNG 23.6" LS24D390HL PLS

Aegeus
Go to solution Solved by o0Martin,

opinion guys? i think they are almost the same? which one is much better for gaming any difference? 

If it's down to just those 2 then it doesn't really matter, just look for reviews on sites like Amazon to see if people have any recurring issues with either one, they will perform just as good as one another, the specs are very similar, you should pick whichever one you like the design of the most (stand/bezel) or which ever one is cheaper if they aren't priced equally where you are. 

If it were me I'd get the Asus, but that's just because I think that sun dial stand design is sexy. If you wanted another recommendation that's maybe cheaper then you could try looking at the LG 24MP55HQ

opinion guys? i think they are almost the same? which one is much better for gaming any difference? 

If it's down to just those 2 then it doesn't really matter, just look for reviews on sites like Amazon to see if people have any recurring issues with either one, they will perform just as good as one another, the specs are very similar, you should pick whichever one you like the design of the most (stand/bezel) or which ever one is cheaper if they aren't priced equally where you are. 

If it were me I'd get the Asus, but that's just because I think that sun dial stand design is sexy. If you wanted another recommendation that's maybe cheaper then you could try looking at the LG 24MP55HQ

i5 4690k | GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming | 16GB RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | NZXT Kraken X61 | 850 EVO 250GB x2  | 1TB 850 Evo NZXT Noctis 450 | EVGA 750W 80+ Gold

Ducky Shine 3 TKL (Browns) | LG 34UC87C | Logitech MX Master ATH-M50x's + DT990 Pro's 

If it were me I'd get the Asus, but that's just because I think that sun dial stand design is sexy. 

yeah i thought so too. deep down i knew i was going for the Asus good design and theirs not much of a difference except the asus is cheaper :D which is good

yeah i thought so too. deep down i knew i was going for the Asus good design and theirs not much of a difference except the asus is cheaper :D which is good

I've used 2 different monitors from their MX Series, they have the same design but different colours aha, it certainly is good looking design! 

i5 4690k | GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming | 16GB RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | NZXT Kraken X61 | 850 EVO 250GB x2  | 1TB 850 Evo NZXT Noctis 450 | EVGA 750W 80+ Gold

Ducky Shine 3 TKL (Browns) | LG 34UC87C | Logitech MX Master ATH-M50x's + DT990 Pro's