Portable ATX case

Arcanum

I am looking for a portable ATX case. I am building PC from spare parts I have left from "upgrading" my tower (i7-4770k to i7-3930K) for college. For GPU I am thinking MSI GTX 960 GAMING 100m and I have the Akasa Venom Voodoo. I really like the Cooler Master HAF XB, but I am not really sure I can put it in the desks "place for pc on the side of the desk" thingy, which is designed for towers. If I could just use it on its side, that coud work.

I am looking for a portable ATX case. I am building PC from spare parts I have left from "upgrading" my tower (i7-4770k to i7-3930K) for college. For GPU I am thinking MSI GTX 960 GAMING 100m and I have the Akasa Venom Voodoo. I really like the Cooler Master HAF XB, but I am not really sure I can put it in the desks "place for pc on the side of the desk" thingy, which is designed for towers. If I could just use it on its side, that coud work.

My friend has the HAF XB Evo, it wouldn't be that portable. I would say to get the 380T from corsair however it's a Mini ITX.

EDIT: Compared to other cases, it's your best bet

I would need it to be like monthly portable. However I already have a ATX board, so I could not go for other than ATX case. I am interested, would it be possible to use the HAF XB standing like tower on side ? Or just recomend smaller, less bulkier, ATX case with handle.