Yo... Lets talk. Is this allowed?

PierreCCesario

What kind of food do you like?

Any and all for me...

Asian food... you?

i5 4590 | Sapphire R9 380 Nitro | MSi H97 Gaming 3 | 8GB HyperX Fury 1600MHz | 1TB WD Blue | ADATA SP900 128GB | Seasonic M12II 620W | NZXT. S340 (Black & Red) |

I am good, for the most part haha

Any PC related stuff you doing now?

i5 4590 | Sapphire R9 380 Nitro | MSi H97 Gaming 3 | 8GB HyperX Fury 1600MHz | 1TB WD Blue | ADATA SP900 128GB | Seasonic M12II 620W | NZXT. S340 (Black & Red) |

jeez, I need to think of a topic.

if you talk on this forum linus will show up at your house and smash yor PC's to bits with an axe

inb4 such gems as: "Aw yeah, he can smash my PC anyday!", "Oooh baby, axe it! Axe my hardline tubing!", "Linus can like/dislike all over my big rig." and "What I'd do those sandal-ed feet.."

I'm mentally scarred.

I don't do signatures.

While this may be an off-topic section, the pinned post in the sub-forum requires that off-topic posts have some sort of real purpose - not spam posting, trolling, or the like. As such, this thread has been locked.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch